• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to macro "Make last" from BS menu

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

Iam working my BS and I find it annoying to mouseclick the "Make last" button on the blacksmith menu.

Is there any way to make a macro or bind "Make last" to a key on my keyboard??

Thanks in advance

F

Fink

Apparently not. It seems the crafting menu is server-side (can't be altered) and we'll get the extended functions (as in KR menu) on production shards when the expansion goes live.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently not. It seems the crafting menu is server-side (can't be altered) and we'll get the extended functions (as in KR menu) on production shards when the expansion goes live.
Ahh.. so you can do this in KR? And we just have to wait till it goes live?? I can live with that :)

Thanks

D

Der Rock

Hello,

Iam working my BS and I find it annoying to mouseclick the "Make last" button on the blacksmith menu.

Is there any way to make a macro or bind "Make last" to a key on my keyboard??

Thanks in advance
Yes, extremly annoying
as i posted many times, SA client MUST have the same features as UOAssist and it is a must that SA can compare with the scripter.

We need a option in the macrosystem for make "last", "10", "15" ,"20"
we cant and we dont like to push buttons 1000 times :sad3:

crafting menu atm is to click click intensive :lol:

R

RichDC

I thought i saw a make max button, doesnt this make what can be allowed by weight and resource?

J

Jermosh

Once the KR system goes in you will not have to click all the time. You can make Max amount, last, or pick how many. The only issue with the default system is that you have to reclick if you fail, they changed that in the bb_enhanced skin though and it will retry on failure. They might fix that in the Default system though.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's annoying is that the menu makes you go into screens within screens to get info on the item. Then if you make the item, it pops you back out to the main screen and you have to dig back to the detail screen to hit "make max".
At least the KR gump had it all in one screen.
I really hope they have an option to show the KR crafting screen soon.

D

Der Rock

Once the KR system goes in you will not have to click all the time. You can make Max amount, last, or pick how many. The only issue with the default system is that you have to reclick if you fail, they changed that in the bb_enhanced skin though and it will retry on failure. They might fix that in the Default system though.
that is what i mean, still in SA menus many things areare not practical enough ;)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old KR crafting menu is unfortunately gone.

As Hildebrand points out, the modifications to the crafting menus are visible when logged onto Retribution.

The menu is the same except for a couple of make X / make max / mark as quest item button included. Note that for some options, you need to be looking at the item description itself, not the main crafting menu.