• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Help Returning Player Stuck in Old Wanderer's Quest

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know how someone gets their character unstuck from the old Wanderer's quest? Someone asked me in chat on Arirang just now. He says character is muted and hidden near the Wanderer's place east of Minoc and he can't even page a GM. He's in classic client. I paged a GM for him but have my doubts there will be a reply. Any thoughts, anyone?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Can't remember if you can or not.. but will throw it out regardless.. can they "Quit Quest" on that one?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing he can open up is his map. Can't click on himself for context menu and can't open paperdoll.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it was definitely a quick reply considering how early it is for the Korean shards. Hopefully this experience will help convince the player to stick around. He wanted to give me some old gifts as thanks but I declined and said hopefully he'll find a reputable older player to maybe transfer the items to another shard for him. I haven't played long enough to have any shard shields at all, so I'm no help with that.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I had a char stuck like this. Only thing that "worked" to fix it was to delete the character and re-create.