• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to get this glowy dye + how to dye sandals

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
This doublet is from 2001. I wan to get this sort of glowy yellow on other items. But how? Is there a dye? Also: why do the special pigments that are for artifacts not working on sandals, like those of Minax?

Attachments

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm thinking those are luck (hence the gold color) sandals. They are obtained from throwing lucky coins in to a fountain down in the Abyss.

The doublet is either an AoS gift item or Slime dyed. The slime dye event was an Asian shards event only and you would need to find someone who has some cloth that they dyed during the event and make the doublet from it.

Items dyed from the slime event:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Phantasmagorian

Sage
Supporter
I have sandals that glow like that were a gift, I believe in 2001/2002/2003... so it isn't possible to use the exotic pigments on sandals then? It's false advertising, it says you can use it on artifacts/enhanced items, etc.

You can dye the sandals, but not with the cool pigments.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
you can use the new "orange" dye on artifact based sandals and player crafted exceptional sandals; (unicorn mane woven & minax)

You cannot dye aos items unless they were chosen as "no special hue" than you can use regular tubs on them but not haochi or tokuno pigments