• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how to get the promotion codes/token

M

Myna

i upgrade to SA at uogamecodes.com, got my upgrade code emailed, but no promotion code for the extra stuff

how do i get it?

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I believe you go to help in your paperdoll and enter the code under the "promotional code" tab.

M

Monkey

She just said she doesnt have the promo code. I have the same issue.

D

DHMagicMan_1

The email I received from UO Game Store has both, for me... one marked "Upgrade Account Code" and the second marked "Promotional Item"... I have used the first code at the account management site and successfully upgrade my account. I haven't tried the Promotional Item Code yet since I'm at work and can't log in. I'll try that tonight.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the opposite problem....

I ordered from EA store and I only got the promo code and not the upgrade code.... :cursing: :wall:

M

Myna

omg ... is it really so hard to send 2 codes? i know tons of players now who didnt get both codes. EA i am speechless

D

deraiky

Ye like me.. still didnt get any codes.... and ordered it like 8 hours ago.. #1 ea.. :cursing:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
anyword from anyone on this yet

Raze(tmg)

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got upgrade but no promo also
i emailed but they said theyd send codes when payment cleared but i got upgrade alrdy =-/

M

Myna

they dont wont to sell the upgrade at shelfes ... they say the future of selling stuff is the internet

BUT

they are unable to sell the whole package.

maybe they should go back to shelfes, then we know 99% we are getting what we buy

S

soulstoner

Hope you guys are all set. My upgrade code, promo code & willow tree code :eyes: came to e-mail within a minute as did bf's - he's already flying around as a gargoyle. wheeeeeeeeeeeeee - lol
We just purchased within last 15 mins. 2 separate accounts & e-mail addresses.

double check e-mail properly submitted - if that's possible from confirmation code during actual order..............

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
help with promo rewards

how do you get them It gave me code to upgrade but not for tokens or items anyone know what the deal is

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
merged by kelmo

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
has anyone got there codes? I have emailed them 2 times was told to send to billing and still no promo codes ?

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also got an upgrade code without the promo code,I did send an email to ea support.It will probably take 3-4 days before I get a response thought seeing as to how many people have problems.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but no one was able to answer my question so far:
How do I purchase more than 1 copy from the EA store? I tried it with this (official) link from the UOHerald.com site, but it was impossible to change it to 5 (or more than 1 copy anyway)... please help?! :blushing:

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, I ordered thru EA store and got a promotional code but no upgrade code. Since the promo code is free and I did not get what I paid for. I decided I would call and speak with a person. The person I got said "I can not do anything about this" and that I would have to wait for the charge to clear so they could get me a refund. I dont want a refund, I would love to play the game and enjoy the new stuff. So after this I called my bank and am in the process of disputing the charges. I will not let a company take my money and treat me like I am doing them a favor. So I hope everyone is having fun with the new expansion.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man is messed up,I sent a request explaining what happend and I included all the info they needed my login name,my DOB,my order # and the last 4 of the credit car used.and I still get a standard "form" reply stating for they can't help and go to the billing information string and look for my answer there,Ther is now answer for me there as I need my promo code.

Sounds like the right hand(EA) has no idea what the left hand(UO) is doing.

I went ahead and wasted more time in filling out another form under a different thread.

I am wondering if anyone got their code(s) yet or are you still getting the run around?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
this is making me a little upset whats the term for when a company advertises one thing and you dont get what you payed for?

L

Lady Tiger

Still no code...wish me luck i'm going to try to order again and cancel the last order...hopefully it works

C

Chrissay_

Still no code...wish me luck i'm going to try to order again and cancel the last order...hopefully it works
If you are having problems with UO Gamecodes please contact customer support at http://support.ea.com. If you haven't done so already please don't cancel your order as customer support can assist you with your order.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I am trying to be patient but after 3 emails I am hoping to finally get what I paid for.the last email asked for more information even though I supplied more than suficent info in my first 2 emails IE my oder #,my dob and a few other tidbits.

Just one question though what are the hours of customer service at the ea dot com site?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
yes i have given them info also and notta

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i have given them info also and notta
about 5hrs after the last time I sent them info(for 3rd time) I got a reply.........they need more time to investigate.How hard is it to check and see if a code was sent/claimed online or not?My faith in the future of this game has a taken a huge hit with this customer service snaffu:mad:

Darhon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have same problem with upgrade code.
Paid for 1 upgrade and 1 promo.
Got 0 upgrade and 2 promo.

And support didn't answered my ticket for hmm, 32+ hours already.

C

Calis M^N

well since europa got reverted i dont have the prmo items i redeemed with my promo code! but i cannot use the coee again to get them now its back up :(
i still have my code on an email! its just not good!

M

Myna

about 5hrs after the last time I sent them info(for 3rd time) I got a reply.........they need more time to investigate.How hard is it to check and see if a code was sent/claimed online or not?My faith in the future of this game has a taken a huge hit with this customer service snaffu:mad:
its very hard, because the bananas were running out and the chimpanzee who is doing the job refuses to work now.

well UO is a great game and i still will play it, but i know for sure, i never never buy another EA game anymore

btw. i got the same reply so its a canned one ... nobody will look into it. if it wouldnt by just 29$ i would give this issue a lawyer

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
well I have still had no luck getting my promo code I have temailed them 3 times and now the 24 hour time has gone and passed for them to respond on one of the tickets ...
I have now sent ticket numbers to chrissay on these boards to see if she can help

does anyone have phone number its obvious I may never get a response this way I think they just think if they ignore you it goes away!
has anyone gotten this resolved with EA? and promo codes sent to them?

D

Deb

Did you check your email to make sure that there were not 2 codes in it.
I bought mine from both EA and UOGamecodes with no problem. The email
from the gamecode site had both codes, BUT the promo code was at the bottom of the email. Hope this helps.
And on the EA site the codes are on your receipt at the end of checkout.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Did you check your email to make sure that there were not 2 codes in it.
I bought mine from both EA and UOGamecodes with no problem. The email
from the gamecode site had both codes, BUT the promo code was at the bottom of the email. Hope this helps.
And on the EA site the codes are on your receipt at the end of checkout.
yes see other post

M

Myna

got this msg today

Hello,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Most player who purchased the game through the website received codes to unlock the promotional items in the game.

However, we have received some reports of players who either did not receive any codes or did not receive a code that would come back as valid in the system. We are currently investigating this issue for possible causes.

In the meantime, we are currently working to replace the codes that were previously received or not received by players and we hope to have these issues resolved very quickly.

I will be looking further into your account and you should receive a new code for the promotional items very soon.

Thank you very much for your patience with this issue