• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Get My Account Back???

• Thread starter SillyWabbit
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SillyWabbit

okie ill make it a short story i made an account i played for a few years then left then fort of coming back so went to account recover as i forgot my password filled in my secret question said email was sent etc
however the email that will be on the account is a very very old uomail
so how can i go about contacting them giving them my account info etc etc
and get them to change the email for me so i can recover my password?
would love all the help posible and all info so thanks for the post that follow

ps: sorry if this is wrong place to post

T

Tazar

Your best bet is to call them at 1(866) 543 - 5435. You will need some onfo to prove you are the account owner such as: The original code-key, original e-mail address, credit card number used for last payment, etc.

Good Luck!

S

SillyWabbit

as for code not got that were talking about 5 years ago as for the email i know the last email used as for payment thats an nope as i used game time and an old card that i dont remeber :p as for account info tho i know what that is i know the secret answer to my question etc ...also if im called these from the uk what do i add to it to call? soz for the noobie question

P

Phaheela

Dont get your hopes up, Ive tried doing the same from the uk to get my origional acount back up and running and all ive achieved is a folder of automated email replys and some very expensive phone calls where im passed from pillar to post in endless procession. Ive given up on it now.

B

BardMal

Might be easier to bite the bullet and create a new account and train new chars; cheaper too, considering long distance calling. With all the time you spend on hold and the macro, "I am sorry, I can''t help you with that" - you would probably be able to GM 4-5 simple skills.

If you create on Legends, I can spare some gear for training up some newbies. In fact, you probably don't need to contact me directly, I have been throwing out bags of jewels, armor and weapons at Haven bank, and will continue to do so until I can empty the items not worth cross sharding so I can drop my houses and relocate.

S

SillyWabbit

well i get free landline numbers to usa so if tis a landline ill be ok

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there no way you can try and find what this old email address is?

K

Kratos Aurion

I think it's a bit of a rediculous process my self. They should have an online process that takes you through the "phone call" procedure.

Should only require

-User Account Name
-Last 8 digits of card used on the account before it was terminated
-Name of user
-Phone # of the user
-Address of the user
-Security question that was previous used on the account

That should be enough to prove you're the original account holder and allow you to access the accounts information page and allow you to edit/change any information necessary to reopen the account as well as change any settings.

S

Smokin

okie ill make it a short story i made an account i played for a few years then left then fort of coming back so went to account recover as i forgot my password filled in my secret question said email was sent etc
however the email that will be on the account is a very very old uomail
so how can i go about contacting them giving them my account info etc etc
and get them to change the email for me so i can recover my password?
would love all the help posible and all info so thanks for the post that follow

ps: sorry if this is wrong place to post
Sorry to sound suspicious but how did you answer a secret question, when they just added that feature like a year ago. I mean did you just quit a few months ago and forgot your password or email already.

S

SillyWabbit

i stoped played a few years ago and as for the email i know my old email its just that its an old uomail.com and they dont seem to work no more for me and i havnt used it in years as i only had uomail.com as it sounded cool to have it for the game

S

SillyWabbit

ive got the last card number used on it but i dont know if u used the card last or gametime last all i know is the number i have has been used on the account before

S

Smokin

ive got the last card number used on it but i dont know if u used the card last or gametime last all i know is the number i have has been used on the account before
That should work or if you have the original activation code from the account, might be able to with an upgrade code used on the account also.

S

SillyWabbit

problem sovled in the end i just gave them every bit of info i had as they wanted info i didnt have and i gave them all my info that was on the account
so lucky for me they gave me pitty i gess or they just need ppl to play that bad that they might not care if i own the account :p

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
problem sovled in the end i just gave them every bit of info i had as they wanted info i didnt have and i gave them all my info that was on the account
so lucky for me they gave me pitty i gess or they just need ppl to play that bad that they might not care if i own the account :p
Well that's one issue down, now to tackle the issue of not having a period key on your keyboard. ;)