• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to get inspected ingots?

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I saw in a pic that house owner had "inspected ingots".
Seems to be in all colours and in pile of 3.
How to get those ingots?

Regards
The Scandinavian

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get them from a gargoyle in Ter Mur. Its part of a quest... turn in normal ingots and get these... dont know more, cause I havnt tried it myself :)

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh,

hehe.Thank you.
To many new things at the same time to know everything.

If I had seen some inspected ingots on a vendor at a few mille per,I would not hesitate to bu them.I was lucky enough to not find any.

Seems like my old smith will go to Ter Mur tonight.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe there are vendors selling these ingots at a high overprice :)
But as far as I remember they are pretty easy to get :)

M

mjolnir131

people use to pay 5 mil for the heart earrings and the old necklace and that amulet that cast the lightning anim but does no damage. Because they did not know how easy it was to get them

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
people use to pay 5 mil for the heart earrings and the old necklace and that amulet that cast the lightning anim but does no damage. Because they did not know how easy it was to get them
Its their own fault for not reading uohall lol:scholar:

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get them from a gargoyle in Ter Mur. Its part of a quest... turn in normal ingots and get these... dont know more, cause I havnt tried it myself :)

I did this the other day. Inspected ingots are an item for the quest. But to get them inspected you don't even need the quest. Just drop 20 of any ingot (except iron) on the quest NPC and he will return the pile of inspected ingots to you.

D

Dragonchilde

Okay, I'm obtuse. I've been to just about every NPc in Ter Mur but none that seem to give this quest. Could someone spoil me? I tried to do it the old fashioned way, but I can't find them.

D

Dragonchilde

Okay, I'm obtuse. I've been to just about every NPc in Ter Mur but none that seem to give this quest. Could someone spoil me? I tried to do it the old fashioned way, but I can't find them.
Nevermind. I'm an idiot. That there sticky and stuff...