• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Engrave the small gold boxs?

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I engraved a bumch of small gols boxs a long time ago, but foregot how to do it. Also to erase an engraving already on a gold box is that simply a matter of re engraving the box over again. Thank you for your help.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well just found out on my own if any one is interested in the answer. You can;t buy the tool to engrave the boxs, but you can make them via your tinkering skill under the heading of tools. U need ignots, springs gears and a diamond to make them. Each tool has one charge on them.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also if you want to remove an engraving use a tool on it but leave the textbox blank, it will remove the engraving and won't use up the tool.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool tips...thanks for posting!

I've yet to start engraving all of my containers, although it's surely a task on my list of to-do's. *grins*

These tips will come in handy. :)