• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to Contact Messana??

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am currently looking for her e-mail address. A few months back I paged a GM about tiles missing in my castle and she eventually had to come help him fix the issue. I am needing to contact her as I am wanting to try and get a more permanent fix in the castle other than some stone blocks put in the floor to keep me from falling through. Would anyone happen to know here e-mail address?

The stone blocks fix the issue with falling through floor. They do the fix the issue of half of the floor tiles in my castle being unusable for deco as they "are not part of my house"

Last edited: