• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to change CSC?

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
My Ultima Online 6 Month Subscription will end on 10/19/12. I want to pay for the next 6 months. But I have renewed my Visa so I believe I need to update my billing information (CSC).

I have written to [email protected] twice.

The first time I was suggested to go to the web-interfece and fill a textbox that doesn't exists. I asked for more details and haven't got any answer.

The second time I was send to read EA Help Center Ultima Online My Account / Billing Information where it is written

You will no longer be able to update your billing information through the Account Management link.
You can contact the Technical or Billing Support departments by e-mail at [email protected].
Should I just leave the game or there are other solutions?

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Thank you.

I know how it could be done before the last chage of the web-interface. But now there is no a field for CSC on that form.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's strange, I just checked and could follow all the instructions to reach the required page to edit a credit card.
This is the screen you reach when you click on the 'Manage Accounts' link. You can see where our CC expired and that I edited and renewed the subscription. Obviously I've removed all personal information.
manage.png

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
When I click the button "Edit" I get a popup with CARD INFO. There is no field for CSC code on this form.

Is it not displayed for me only?

Last edited:

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's actually cheaper to buy a 6 month code from the Origin store and apply that, for some strange reason, than to use your CC directly. And much less trouble than dealing with the new system.

Last edited:

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this thread because my credit card is ready to expire soon as well. I have to click "Update Renewal" to update my credit card. When I click that, it tells me that it will immediately charge my credit card for whichever code I choose (I do monthly). So it sounds to me like I'll have to let my account expire first before I change my credit card.