• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How to cancel UO Accounts

D

droosa1970

Been trying to find the RED "Cancel Subscription button" on the account management page, but cant seem to find it. I have an account I need to cancel but for the life of me I cant figure out how to do it? any help would be appreciated!

bsluspo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The cancel subscription button is available at the bottom of the subscriptions page under the game account data, but only if that game account has an active subscription by credit card

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The cancel subscription button is available at the bottom of the subscriptions page under the game account data, but only if that game account has an active subscription by credit card
Will this cancel the account effective immediately? Or will it be open until the paid up period ends?

D

droosa1970

I have two active accounts that I have in a 3 month cycle with my CC.....on neither one do I see a button for cancelations?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are the accounts linked? When logged in with your master account are you seeing the appropriate account under the drop-down menu? Your UO account has "_UO" after the name so make sure that's the one under the drop-down menu.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime they wipe billing info ( 3 times that i know for sure) this ends all billing cycles and auto renewals.

The reason you're not seeing a cancel button is because you checked it after one of these billing wipes. You will NOT be charged when your end date comes.

But just in case:
select linked account
scroll to the bottom of the page where you see your account info
it'll be right beside the subscribe button
if it's not there then you checked it after another billing wipe and will not be charged.

D

droosa1970

Well, maybe I'll just have to call? The pic that was posts helped to know where the cancel button should be, but it's not showing up for me. Thanks for all the info!

L

longshanks

best way to get rid of account.

1) gate from luna to house

2) drop house

3) spam the n and r words in gen chat until paged upon.

= canceled subscription.

good luck