• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how soon until we get new DEV team ?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
:( But I like several of the current folks.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
anybody know how long this team will be in=FORCE
Don't count on it, some are new, like well Calvin for instance he's not been around but since the Mythic merger if I'm not mistaken. Others like Phoenix are returning Devs from years ago, and well Messana for instance has been around since the Richard Garriott days. We've got a good mix of new blood and old salts doing things now, it give a chance for tradition and history to meet with new ideas and vigor. For EA to break them up and replace them would be a shame.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't count on it, some are new, like well Calvin for instance he's not been around but since the Mythic merger if I'm not mistaken. Others like Phoenix are returning Devs from years ago, and well Messana for instance has been around since the Richard Garriott days. We've got a good mix of new blood and old salts doing things now, it give a chance for tradition and history to meet with new ideas and vigor. For EA to break them up and replace them would be a shame.
Well said.

I'm not one to call the death of UO, but a new dev team would probably = UO's death. The current team has actually been doing a great job. With new EM's, new events. Messana has actually been doing great with her part.

O

olduofan

im not implying i dislike them just that EA SEEMS to lay off peeps (the team as soon as they get going

its all perception on how you read things this could be read in a negative way or a hopeful way that they don't (or will) YOUR CHOICE

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not implying i dislike them just that EA SEEMS to lay off peeps (the team as soon as they get going

its all perception on how you read things this could be read in a negative way or a hopeful way that they don't (or will) YOUR CHOICE
Well your first post here wasn't exactly explanatory.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Hmm, I wonder how I presumed a negative perception...

Oh, right! I just saw you post that Mesanna overstepped her bounds and should be replaced.

most differently did she should be replaced
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=210953

/not buying your bs

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the news here in California was a intrest piece on jobs and one of the top parts was that EA was set to hire 600 new personel for their softwear division. It stated this was not just for the california area but company wide. That includes mythic. In my opinion this Dev team is secure in their jobs (unless one wishes to leave).

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

New Dev team...day after they say "No Classic Shard" :)