• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How rare is the Pendant of the Magi Recipe?

R

Rocklin

I am following the Tinker guide from the crafters forum which suggests doing the Havenwood quests until 60, and I just got the Pendant of the Magi recipe. How rare is that?

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was told it's very rare, worth something like 1.5mill, and it makes sense that this should be the case. However, the first time I went off to get it, I loaded up five pack horses with ingots... Trudged off to Heartwood... and got the thing within five minutes.

M

Marcus Blackwell

Which are the best tinkering quests to do for this?

R

Rocklin

The Trinket Weavers in Heartwood give four desirable patterns. Pendant of the Magi, Scrappers Compendium, Resilient Bracer and Essence of Battle. That is the quest I am doing while leveling Tinkering.

L

Lady Vivian

OT just a bit. Sorry, but I am looking for the Stitcher's Mittens Recipe. Does anyone know which quest is likely to give this recipe?

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure how rare it really is.

When turning in bottles and doing tinkering I got 6 pendants, 4 bracers, and no scrappers. I still sometimes take a day once in a while and try for a scrappers but to no luck.
I recieved all those in just a few hours each day for a week. No, I didn't need a script either. Just motivation to get the scrappers for a birthday gift for a wonderful friend.