• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How on earth do you remove billing info?

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arrggh, trying to remove two credit cards from one of my master accounts and its having none of it. Does anyone know how to do it please?

Cheers!!

Sal

K

Kayne

I cant find the thread where it was previously detailed but go to your acc management page

Then go as if you are going through the resub nonsense > Click any of the options 1,3,6 month and click next.

When you are on the page with your card listed > click manage account in the top right corner and at this point you get the CARD management page and you can remove the cards

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think if you go like your renewing the subscription there is an option to edit current subscription. in that screen is delete current info.

there was a post on here a few pages back that has more detail..

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its made me alot happier. I often sell stuff on ebay and cba to transfer funds from paypal to my bank. Now I dont have to!

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well easier to pay is always a good thing.

O

Old Man of UO

I cant find the thread where it was previously detailed but go to your acc management page

Then go as if you are going through the resub nonsense > Click any of the options 1,3,6 month and click next.

When you are on the page with your card listed > click manage account in the top right corner and at this point you get the CARD management page and you can remove the cards
Is this the page you were looking for? I booked marked when I saw it.
http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/250766-changing-billing-information-after-imputed.html

Would it be possible to create a page on Stratics relating to EA account information and add this to it? That would be MUCH easier than searching the forums for the information. Please?