• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How Old Is Your Oldest Rare Parrot

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
570 also, oops 578, oops 580.

I got mine at an idoc someplace and named it Kaztastic. You can see him on LS, Luna west road and he is 580 weeks old. :)

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My oldest is 577. I have a 574 and a few in the 560's.

z5.JPG

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
All my oldest are 579 weeks

http://i63.***********/flddt2.jpg

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Two at 579 weeks old here as well, I'm guessing that's as old as they get. Does anyone know when they were first introduced into the game for sure? Also, they don't age in deed form so keep them on the perch!
They were created with Mondain's Legacy, I did the math on it awhile ago and mine that is currently 579 weeks was created the very first week they were available. So unless someone happens to have one from the very first minute they were created or something, you're right that 579 is the oldest they can be currently.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They were created with Mondain's Legacy, I did the math on it awhile ago and mine that is currently 579 weeks was created the very first week they were available. So unless someone happens to have one from the very first minute they were created or something, you're right that 579 is the oldest they can be currently.
Cyrah in his/her above post says they have one that is 580.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
My one and only...

576Parrot.png

S_S