• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How often can I resize my house?

B

blust4

I made a mistake today. I know I can resize my house to 13x18, but somehow I chose 13x17. Do I have to wait 7 days to try again? Thanks.

Borric

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must wait one hour between resize attempts.

Borric

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Resize? To you mean demo the old house and place anew one but bigger. Or is there some kind of resize feature in the hous menu now days?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Resize? To you mean demo the old house and place anew one but bigger. Or is there some kind of resize feature in the hous menu now days?
I think you stand under the house sign and say "I wish to resize my house" or something like that - you have to do something with your stuff tho as it does not get put in the moving crate but will just get dropped on the ground.