• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How obnoxious is this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay Sis and I decided to run Khaldun tonight.

Well as par for the course I got killed. You can't rez in Khaldun so I head out the door. As soon as I step out the door BOOM! I'm transported to a Shrine. The ghost in the champ spawn area fix.

Greeeeeat! Okay so how about fix it so you can be rezzed in Khaldun or something?

B

Budweiser KDL

Well as par for the course I got killed. You can't rez in Khaldun so I head out the door. As soon as I step out the door BOOM! I'm transported to a Shrine. The ghost in the champ spawn area fix.

Greeeeeat! Okay so how about fix it so you can be rezzed in Khaldun or something?

ROFL

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Risk vs. Reward bro. But really I don't know what the reward is there now. Used to be great when the invisible swords thing always gave t-maps and sword weps that were good.

C

canary

Didn't you QUIT UO...?

Wait, let me rephrase that. According to your posts on stratics, haven't you quit now SEVERAL TIMES?

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't you QUIT UO...?

Wait, let me rephrase that. According to your posts on stratics, haven't you quit now SEVERAL TIMES?
Well seeing as how I only login and play once every THREE WEEKS I'm not the most active player. My sister plays with my accounts for the most part.

Does it OFFEND you that I pay for accounts but do not hardly play at all?

I did quit prior to the release of SA. After watching my sister play in the new abyss, underworld and stuff I had to try it so came back for a little bit.

My job is too demanding to have time for UO much less anything else....I work...I come home....eat...do laundry...shower...go to bed. Get up next day repeat. I never know how many hours I might work each day. Today I worked from 7:30AM to 1:30 PM ... Sometimes I may work from 8:00am to 5:00pm.

So from a CERTAIN point of view yes I have quit.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well seeing as how I only login and play once every THREE WEEKS I'm not the most active player. My sister plays with my accounts for the most part.

I did quit prior to the release of SA. After watching my sister play in the new abyss, underworld and stuff I had to try it so came back for a little bit.

My job is too demanding to have time for UO much less anything else....I work...I come home....eat...do laundry...shower...go to bed. Get up next day repeat. I never know how many hours I might work each day. Today I worked from 7:30AM to 1:30 PM ... Sometimes I may work from 8:00am to 5:00pm.

You worked a six hour day and didnt play uo for 6 hours? How absurd. Get in the game!!!! What are you a mouse?

-Lorax

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today I worked from 7:30AM to 1:30 PM ... Sometimes I may work from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
ROFL, you do realize that most working people typically put in 8+ hour days on the job. How is it they manage to log into the game of their choice after all of those demanding hours?...la

B

Budweiser KDL

Plz note my sig. ROFL From YOUR point of view, as per your posts, you quiting has nothing to do with time. ;) BTW Jirel plz keep posting, since Chad Sexington has been gone your posts have kept me entertained.

"I am THROUGH with EAMythic they will not not get another penny from me....Idocers enjoy the free loot." A quoted line from you Jirel from my link in sig. I'm still camping your house's. Still waiting. ;)

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to come in here and comment about how this seems to be yet another "EVERYTHING IN UO SUCKS EA SUCKS I AM SUPER AWESOME TEXAS RULES I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT" Jirel post, but it looks like you guys have it covered.

It would appear that UHall has finally turned against Jirel for good. Soon she will join popps in the room marked "Shunned."

B

Beer_Cayse

I gotta go with the majority here ... I work 9+ hours per day plus drive time to/from and STILL can hit UO a couple hours a night if I wish. Even while doing laundry! While I'm cooking or washing up , etc ... naturally I am not ingame.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Sounds broken to me. Perhaps they could make a small zone near the entrance inside the dungeon where ressing would be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.