• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how negative does your karma have to be to get the red gifts

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've found if you just use the curse weapon from necromancy (Zero Skill needed) you can effectively lower your Karma quite easily.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Kill a cat!
Actually I found that killing cats, dogs, horses, llamas etc... took far longer than casting a few curse weapons ... averaging about a -30 or so to Karma killing cats and such vs a -100 to -300 or so on the use of necromancy.

Also losing Karma seemed to be more of a % based than a straight number.

But I suppose if your character is at 0 Karma killing a cat or whatever will work fine. But if you need to lose 300+ Karma I'd go with necromancy.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i just slipped on a Cloak of Corruption for a couple seconds and i was good to go with all my guys.
of course i had to spend a afternoon running them all through the Demon Temple after the presents where given out to get their fame back up.
nothing worse than forgetting your fame is below 0 and running into a pack of fairy's.
...... in game fairy's.
not that that should go without saying....
.... or should it?
but you all know what i mean!

jebus im just digging a hole now.