• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How much warning before turn in's stop?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering if we have an updated timetable for the turn in portion of the event to cease.

I remember that in an earlier FoF they said we would have a window after collectors disappeared to turn in tickets and redeem points.

Just wondering, any help appreciated.

S

Smokey of LS

"When is Spring Cleaning going to end?"

Consider this your two-week notice - we're currently shooting to turn Spring Cleaning off the third week of August. (It's tied to the publish, though, so if that gets delayed for any reason, you'll get more time to sweep those last few corners.)

When we turn it off, what will happen is the NPCs that currently accept items and hand out tickets will go away. The reward box that accepts tickets and gives prizes will stick around for a while longer to give everyone a chance to use up their points.

FoF: Parrying and Potting
Jeremy Dalberg
08 Aug 2008 18:14:50

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, thank you.

That post and its reference to it being tied in to the forthcoming publish was exactly why I posted the question.

L

Lilitu

I'd say you need to wrap up your spring cleaning turn-in when the next publish hits the test shard. That should be your 4 day (give or take :p) warning.