• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Much Time to Move

D

Danny1

I might be purchasing a new place, Im wondering how much time I have to get all my things moved into the new place before the old place falls?

I also have a vendor with a ton of gold on it, does the vendor get moved into the moving crate or something or do I have to collect all the gold off of it which would be a major pain and Id rather not use al lthe bank space for the cheques.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 1/2 days. You'll have to use bank space for the checks. Put up a new vendor at your new place after you move your stuff in (don't forget to check the moving crate at the old place so you can totally demolish or sell or whatever).

To get your checks out of the bank and into the new vendor get a bulk order book and put a BOD in it for the amount of gold you have in the bank. It can't exceed 100m I think, so you may need to do this a few times if you have more than that. Anyways, you can buy the bod with the same account that placed the vendor so its pretty easy to move gold around this way.

BTW a good tip before and after move is to write down the total number of items (lockdowns and secures etc) in the old house and then compare it to the new house to make sure you got everything and locked it down. To test, you can quickly to into and exit customize mode and this will shove anything that isn't locked down outside under the house sign.

Good luck!

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your old and new houses have light to no spawn, then a couple of pack horses will make the move really fast and easy (you will have to gate them if they are unbonded). If you have alot of resources, then consider getting one of the 1st year rewards, Commodity Deed Box it will let you convert the stacks into deeds without having to bring all the weight to the bank.

Stayin Alive,

BG