[Discussion] How much are you buying/selling magical residue for?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2001
Hi there,

how much are you buying/selling magical residue for?

And runic hammers what do they go for now in imbuing times?

Regards
The Scandinavian

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
price check sites are all back up (and scripters can make tons of residue quickly now), but residue is around 1k - 1.5k per.

S

shulginist

I sell residue for 1k each and essence for 5k each.

Y

yorky

On Europa they average about 9k per.. just greedy really when you can get it yourself easily enough.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 25, 2001
Austin baby!
Wait, do ya'll mean 8 or 9k for a single residue? I've been selling 50 at a time for 10k on Baja...and 50 EE for 25k. I guess I should raise my prices a little?

Do you think 25k for 50 MR and 100k for 50 EE would be reasonable on a smaller shard?

M

Mitzlplik_SP

I just sell MR on LS. I sell mine for 1k/1 mill. Since its double that in Luna, my non Luna vendor is quite busy.

K

Kereth

I sell 1k residue for 250k.
I used to sell it for 300k when SA first came out but dropped the price recently as a lot of people have already trained imbuing.

My vendors (on Europa) are in such a bad spot (kinda at the edge of the map in Malas) that not a lot of people go there. Plus i never sell resouces for much anyway as i feel like they're so easy to come by so i shouldn't sell it for such a high price :)