• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many ToT threads are going to be started per day!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seriously, everyday there is 1-2 more of the exact same thread about drop rates, mempos, crying about not getting their mempo, RNG. So figured id contribute to the chaos.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Thank you, I wondered who would be the next person to complain about something, now I know.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cause then you have to sort through threads to find one with something else worth while. You are telling me it doesn't drive you nuts with 5 pots that have the exact same question and answer material? So be it, maybe you are a creature of habit, who knows.

F

Foolio the Bard

Bumper sticker seen on car:

"SCRIPTERS STOLE MY MEMPO"

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 million, sixty two thousand, four hundred and ninety eight.

W

wee papa smurf

Everyones just sooo excited about the drops so they need to let there excitement out! me for one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.