• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how many The Most Knowledge Person 1st original items are there? (not duped)

S

Strato

i am going to buy one but iiidk if it's duped, since it says "1st"

zared of napa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well since UO never came out with any item that said 1st its not only a dupe ,but a scam .
I have 3 most knowledge person robes (since they came with oaks spawn)
If he/she is only charging 5 mill i would buy it ;)

S

Strato

well since UO never came out with any item that said 1st its not only a dupe ,but a scam .
I have 3 most knowledge person robes (since they came with oaks spawn)
If he/she is only charging 5 mill i would buy it ;)
i met a guy on napa that bought one on uostock for 125$.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from the Rares Forum, sticky at top compiled by Manticore (number of items awarded is shown in parenthesis)

Season 3 - Asian shards

The Most Knowledge Person 1st [Arriang] (1) Two Tone Green Shroud with 5 hp
The Most Knowledge Person 2nd [Arriang] (1) Two Tone Green Shroud with 4 hp
The Most Knowledge Person 3rd [Arrigang] (1) Two Tone Green Shroud with 3 hp

(I do not know if the misspelled shard name appears like that on the robes or if it's simply a typo for this list)

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its highly unlikely that its original since you can buy duped copies for 50 bucks off the duper gold selling sites. If you and the seller had a few hours to wait in game, page a gm to check it maybe? Even then you need a very wise gm to know how to do this. Essentially you run a major risk buying any supposed True Rare or EM item thanks to the last dupe fiasco.