• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many players?

S

Sir Noxx

Hi,

got some questions regarding the shard:
Can someone tell me where I can see how many players are on the shard?
And is there a bigger forum for it or is this all? :bored:

Oh, one more- the shard has a German name, I´m German, this forum is obviously not German... how´s the English/German speaking ratio? Was it at one time a Germany only server or what?

Thanks

S

Sir Noxx

Thanks for the link :)

Okay, now for a _really_ dumb question I don´t want to open a topic for:

How do I know if someone is NPC or player...? First I thought the colour of the name would give it away but now I´m not so sure rolleyes:

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NPC's names are in yellow
players if your not in a guild are either blue or red

S

Sir Noxx

But I´ve seen some guys with blue names and when I clicked on them I got a menu with training options- were those really players?
This game sure is confusing at the beginning

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you have a point NPC's that give quests are blue but they have quest giver in white underneath their names. Its a lot to get used to but in Drachenfels we are a tight community and will help you anytime you need it

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are no dumb questions. Just ask whatever you like. :)