• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many people would like to see A Pre pub16 shard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phoenix11

Id sorta like to see the return of the silver weapons, item ID wands, moonstones, Fel as it was, being able to cast all spells in towns, Killing A certain NPC for those black shoes, being able to posion foods in tram, Oh and using boxes to block everything, Allmost forgot nothing over gm skills, (think I would move to A place like that)

Just want to see what others think.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The same amount that wanted to see it the last time this kind of thread was posted.

U

UOKaiser

Id sorta like to see the return of the silver weapons, item ID wands, moonstones, Fel as it was, being able to cast all spells in towns, Killing A certain NPC for those black shoes, being able to posion foods in tram, Oh and using boxes to block everything, Allmost forgot nothing over gm skills, (think I would move to A place like that)

Just want to see what others think.
Hell I like to see a pre everything shard where you never know what can happen. Houses falling on you ships sailing through land but I like the excitement of that the unkowing randemness. But these things won't happen you will find close what you looking for in the EA forbidden area of the internet :)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:next::twak::redx::redx::redx::redx::redx::redx::redx::redx::redx:

T

Thoral

Doesn't everyone want to play Uo the way it was pre-trammel?

B

Belanos/Icicle

95% of the people who play UO now started with AOS or later.
There was a lot more pancakes going on back then, the complaints all got fixed, and then people forgot or left the game, and now its people who don't know or remember how things really were. This horse died a long time ago.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Being from your theoretical 5%, there were times pre-Trammel that I remember fondly. However, by the same token, in no way am I deluded in believing that a Classic/Legacy/Pre-whatevertimeframehere will ever bring those memories back because the memories themselves had very little to do with any given ruleset. They are about events, projects, and evenings playing with people long gone from the game.

By the same token, I have had a great time in UO both ingame and out of game thanks to the KR client, the group of modders I've had the honor to work with from time to time, and now "There is a Focus Group, I am in the Focus Group"*. And down the road, when those are done in one way or another, I will look upon them fondly as well.

Times change, and there's not much we can really do about it... no matter how much we want to regain the feelings we had during the time that created those memories.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I "would" like to run around now with 30 white wyrms in tow, but that's about the only thing from then I"d like....

Status
Not open for further replies.