• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many people have gotten their security tokens so far? What does everyone think?

B

Banhammer

Kind of wondering about this, because I just got mine today after placing the order the day it came out.

The Mog Satchel is already helping out -- leveling a second job without sending half the gear you need for RDM to a mule is possible at last. Token's not nearly as annoying as I saw people worrying when it was announced -- it's a bit annoying to have to enter both the Square-Enix account password and the PlayOnline password, but KeePass does a lot to minimuze the frustration there.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got it today. It helped immensely fighting Kirin. A couple people forgot food and I had all my food on me, thanks to the satchel. Not to mention I died more than I would've had room for food to replenish. Now I'll have the space to continue crafting, too. Oh and I shouldn't have to bazaar things I'm afraid I'll delete, like sky seals, gems.. you know.

For some reason i thought we would only have to enter that password once a month. Three logins today and I've had to use it three times. My biggest fear at this point is losing the token, since my hubby and I are both using the same one.

Y

YoungUn

I like it. I love the satchel. I carry all that stuff on me I wish I could. Warps, signal pearl, choco whistle, emperor band... yeah, I'm happy with it. I forgot to throw my reraise earring in yesterday, but it's going in today.
The actual token itself isn't that annoying, but I'm only logging in once or twice a day. If I was having crash issues, I'd probly get annoyed after a while.