• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many people are playing UO?

How many UO players are there?

• I Play :D

Votes: 96 85.7%
  • I don't Play (and therefore will never answer, but I had to make 2 options...)

Votes: 16 14.3%

• Total voters

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If those good deals on Steam include discounts on subscriptions it may have a chance of picking up players but, I'm on Steam all the time, 30 or so on my friends list, in a chat group with another 20 or so people and I just don't see any playing even the F2P MMOs on Steam. I've seen a couple playing Final Fantasy XIV and a few talking about WoW but that's about it. Now those aren't on Steam but they're the same price monthly and have a lot higher population, much better graphics, more updates... Having UO on Steam isn't gonna hurt but I just don't see it helping either, looking at the page for it on Steam Greenlight.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yep, could be. I hope for the best, but subscriptions are a tough sell these days. Guess we'll see.