• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many pack llamas can I take when transferring to a different shard?

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm transferring one character. Can I take 5 pack llamas full of stuff. I recently unloaded one max secure house and want to take its contents with me to the other shard. Thanks in advance.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm transferring one character. Can I take 5 pack llamas full of stuff. I recently unloaded one max secure house and want to take its contents with me to the other shard. Thanks in advance.
You can take five pack animals with you. Be sure to give each pack animal the command to "all follow" and move around a little to make sure they are following you, before you start the transfer. You also have to be in a safe log out location. When you arrive at your new location, don't unpack the animals until you get to where you are ready for them.

Katrena

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can take five pack animals with you. Be sure to give each pack animal the command to "all follow" and move around a little to make sure they are following you, before you start the transfer. You also have to be in a safe log out location. When you arrive at your new location, don't unpack the animals until you get to where you are ready for them.

Katrena
Thanks so much Katrena. That is what I was hoping to hear!

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The regular xfer tokens let you take 5 pack animals, but I think the ones from the shields allow less, not sure how many.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the shard shield tokens dont let ya take any, just whats in your bank and in your pack.

but ya the normal ones let ya take 5 plus your bank box and pack.