• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many murder counts do you have?

• Thread starter Devils_Reject
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Devils_Reject

Lets see what them murder counts are looking like on napa and please can we be truthfull for once!

Loner Of Death Short term murders 68 Long term murders 93

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iron Tom Kidd 279 long 269 short
Winter 467 long 459 short

Ol Man Winter 5467 longs 5432 short (hes on baja for now)

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sissy of the bunch here:

Asaira 25 long, 11 short.
lol we all know that ailish.. and 99% of those are helpin out others gank. cause you are no pvper, oh wait or it was a "all kill" on some newb killin the barracoon..lmao

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

lol we all know that ailish.. and 99% of those are helpin out others gank. cause you are no pvper, oh wait or it was a "all kill" on some newb killin the barracoon..lmao

Guess you were the newbie killing the baracoon? Don't see a list of your counts, oh wait your main pvper is probably a blue so you can run screaming "GUARDS" all the time.

Jesse James

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess you were the newbie killing the baracoon? Don't see a list of your counts, oh wait your main pvper is probably a blue so you can run screaming "GUARDS" all the time.
whoa your almost right.. i recently sold my accounts so i dont hve a pvp char, but you can bet your @ss when i do have a pvper that i will have that trammie ailish on auto kill, i know she will be screamin in vent for help since she is as useless as trouser in a pvp guild with no pvp skill

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whoa your almost right.. i recently sold my accounts so i dont hve a pvp char, but you can bet your @ss when i do have a pvper that i will have that trammie ailish on auto kill, i know she will be screamin in vent for help since she is as useless as trouser in a pvp guild with no pvp skill
Awww cummon..... trouser is good... When you was around she didnt have a character done.... She does now...

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LMAO ooooh what a funny thing to come home to! Um, hate to tell you, but the character listed is a NECRO MAGE, not a tamer. W/e guy ... I don't give a hoot, you are amusing as hell!

B

Budweiser

Can everyone just get back to posting your long/short term counts and stop flaming each other. Napa has 45 other threads going for that.

Thanks btw I killed Sav so add one more long term to my total! woot!:danceb:

S

Sunrise

Ya know its not napa valley unless its buring like mad :D

My longest count was 24 long term.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can everyone just get back to posting your long/short term counts and stop flaming each other. Napa has 45 other threads going for that.

Thanks btw I killed Sav so add one more long term to my total! woot!:danceb:
U wish....

B

Bluebottle

Er. Zero ... one of my characters used to have some from about 8 years or more ago, dropped them completely when I no longer turned up on bounty board signs and UOA became mandatory. I guess the appeal declined further with the emergence of Trammel supported with the need to scroll up, follow uber templates and equip special gear in order to survive.

S

Sunrise

supported with the need to scroll up, follow uber templates and equip special gear in order to survive.[/QUOTE]

Hrm..sounds alot like fel too..but hey..what do I know...K as Bud said..can ya just focus on the topic??? Plz..Pretty Plz? With sugar on top? Would that make you lower your anger some what? :D

D

Devils_Reject

supported with the need to scroll up, follow uber templates and equip special gear in order to survive.
Hrm..sounds alot like fel too..but hey..what do I know...K as Bud said..can ya just focus on the topic??? Plz..Pretty Plz? With sugar on top? Would that make you lower your anger some what? :D[/QUOTE]

im saying... i know i didnt make this topic to hard... so can we please stay on topic like he said

T

Thumper from

Earth has 589 short and 612 long ways to go to catch up!!!!