• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] How many mongbat rares are there?

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I want to collect mongbat rares, how many are there and what am i looking at price tag wise? =)

Thanks.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
um, for one I can think of the Mongbat Earrings, they are purple in color and cost you about 75-150 mil.

There is another item that's a cousin of the mongbat and is called the Imp Race sash, that's about ~50 mil range.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
cool, and i saw the orange halloween mongbat statue. and the white mongbat so thats at least 4 diffrent things. I got a whole mongbat chest collection already lol. Thanks for the info.

F

Fraggles

there is also the Wack-A-bat. its a dartboard thats mableish colored for LS shard the price on that is probably 100m+. there where 10 that dropped but i have been trying to find one for sale and cant find anyone wanting to part with theres.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
cool, yea im under no illusions that ill have any or all of these any time soon, its just somethin to shoot for.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chessy season 8 item, Hardened Desert Mongbat Dung

P

PoCove

The is also the mongbat stuffy collection with the White
six colors and a white one

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been holding on to a paragon box recovered from a mongbat. This was before they patched in the change where only "a greater mongbat" would drop a paragon box with a level 1 treasure map in it...

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Well if you or anyone with any mongbat items are ever passing thru legends, look me up, ill gladly take items off your hands.