• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Many Invasion Gems Have You Found?

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found these 12 gems but it kind of looks like some of the rubys should stack together but they wont.

K

Katlene

Do they come off the crimson?
cause thats the only thing i havnt killed yet. and i dont believe ive seen those gems on anything else

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do they come off the crimson?
cause thats the only thing i havnt killed yet. and i dont believe ive seen those gems on anything else
They first appeared with the strangers in the dungeons. I believe they were Crimson Dragons before because they seemed to have reptile attributes.

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The gems come after the crimson dragon is killed, when it dies he blows up and regular gems and these other gems along with piles of gold fall all over the ground for anyone to pick up. You don't even have to do 1 damage to the dragon and you can still run around and pick them up. Would be a prick move but you can do it.

Hannes Erich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually it wasn't a prick move, after helping to keep attackers healed for over an hour.

I like my ruby. It's my... precious.

5% Luck

Ive almost enough to try crafting magic jewlery with them. Ill let ya know if and how it works out!