• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many Harbingers does it take........

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get a ROBE? My poor sis has done 15 Harbingers and she's gotten nada, nothing, zip, zero...BUPKIS!

I've done 5 and gotten nothing I don't care. I'm more bother by sis doing 15 and gettting jack squatt. Is something broke?

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've gotten 3 of them in only killing about 8 Harbinger's, and one of those was this morning. Guess the RNG has struck again

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
she does know the robe is on the corpse and doesnt get put in your pack automatically?

N

northwoodschopper

my guild and i went through a stretch of 17 of them before we got a robe, and then was getting a robe from every other one after that. be sure to check for armor set pieces and high intensity items too.

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my guild and i went through a stretch of 17 of them before we got a robe, and then was getting a robe from every other one after that. be sure to check for armor set pieces and high intensity items too.
He's right about the loot. Best thing is just to take ALL of it, and unravel whatever you don't want later.

S

Stupid Miner

To get a ROBE? My poor sis has done 15 Harbingers and she's gotten nada, nothing, zip, zero...BUPKIS!

I've done 5 and gotten nothing I don't care. I'm more bother by sis doing 15 and gettting jack squatt. Is something broke?
1 spawns on every 5 Harbingers. Is she killing them alone? and make sure if she's using Ethy warriors that no one's ninja-ing the robe

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Killed them by myself*

Got 4 robes for 6 Harbringers. Unlucky RNG on her part.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Average for my chars is 1 out of 3. Take a unravel bag and throw all the loot in it that you can't use and usually you will get 5-6 relic fragments.

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friends first yellow crystal had a armor set piece and a garb, it took me 4 tries until I got the garb; now I just perfer to save and keep the crystals though.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She fought in groups. She's fought partied and unpartied. We did two last night just her, me and Spels. Spels is a Necro-Mage, She and I used tamers with greaters. No robe, no set pieces some decent stuff we hauled off.

In the five I've helped kill I had top damage in all but 1 and no robe no set pieces.

Sis has yet to see any set piece off the 15 she's helped kill. She says the RNG hates her. I think the RNG is broken IMHO. or something.

If it makes a difference the two we did last night we did one on the island with the Etheral Warriors and the other at Ish Lord Oaks Champ.
(I have never seen so many dead pixies!)

I dunno what to think and i'm too sick to try to think..Lovely Co-worker brought the flu to work. UGH!

R

RedDaTeef

I just pop the yellow crystal at the Spawn by Swoop and wait it out.
Have got 2 robes in 4 tries.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sis couldn't solo one. Not unless she's looking to update her gray robe collection. Angels on the island in ish. well if it 1 in 5.. 1st 5 i did.. robe went to my guildmistress, 2nd round we did 6 and Soulseeker got robe off 1st one that went down.. the next couple rounds no robe unless something stealther was there. we talked in party in hops no one can over hear and follow us on stealther. RNG just hates me.. LOL 1 week to go.. maybe i will get lucky..

Luc

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a luck one off of turn-ins on my first try. I was shocked, the RNG and I don't usually roll the same way lol.