• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How many halloween masks do you have?

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
R

RavenWinterHawk

Just for fun.
I am always interested in the amount of items generated in UO.

I have 139 Halloween masks on atlantic. I am actually trying to collect 250 by spending 30k or less per mask. GEEZ what a sandbox.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 175 on Chessie.

All these masks and I'm still missing 3 names.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. :/

I feel like charlie when the teacher asks how many wonkas he opened.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a complete set of 168 + an extra 200 or so.
u have 3 sets then..LOL....!!!!

I HAVE ONE FULL SET OF 56 NAMES

plus an extra mesanna and thegrimomen trio....beacuse of all the silly whispers of redying them like last years pumkins etc etc

R

RavenWinterHawk

lots of masks. I heard they will be worth 10k in turn in points next year.

yes Im kidding. Pack-rat-away.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally! :D I have just gotten my final mask to complete a name set. I now also have 260 masks total.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
2 of each and maybe 2 or 3 extras
I have a lot!!! But that may beat me if I read it right. I was able to count mine easy since they are all in designated boxes.

168= full set
21= spare high end/good sellers (Mesanna, Barnnaby, Adris)
461= duplicates

Grand total of 650 masks

BG

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of each mask type. Thats.. 3?

Sometimes I get the collector urge, other times not. Now if the question was how many giftboxes I have, the answer would be different...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
2. :/

I feel like charlie when the teacher asks how many wonkas he opened.
I ALMOST spewed coffee all over when I read this...

I think only us *finely aged (Like Wine!)* folk would get this reference, thanks for that! Now I have images of that nerdy-looking teacher freaking out in disbelief! *shakes head*

I have yet to complete my collection, I have almost 200 masks, I haven't counted but I made an excel spreadsheet to keep track (Pathetic I know)

There are 2 names that I don't have any of, I think both GM names and I am missing a plague mask for Mesanna, Supreem and Grimm but have clowns and deamons of both.

Between hunting for masks and trick or treating like crazy to get at least all of the halloween cloth colors it's been hectic! And this weekend has been crazy busy with getting my kids costumes together and doing all the fun hallween craft projects I plan with my kids for this holiday since it's ALWAYS nasty cold and very windy outside.

SO I'm hoping to at least get a few more masks that I don't have yet but I know I'm not going to complete a whole set before the event is over :(

K

Kayne

I have around 30. All I want is the 3 mesanna's the 3 grimm omen's and the 3 supreems

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Between hunting for masks and trick or treating like crazy to get at least all of the halloween cloth colors it's been hectic!
How many colors do they have? Also, do you combine the cloth or leave it as cut? I am afraid to combine them in case it comes out one color.