• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Long?

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

How long does it take to max sell from level 23?

Im working very had to max sell before i go to vacation next month, thats the 17th, and im gone for a week.

Is it possible? I usally can get 1 or 2 VP's done in a day, depending on the Meirts.

Thanks for the help
Sean

L

Little Sadie

It can take less then a week to months depending on how motivated you are and how much time you have. I'd like to max Mr T in cash in the next two weeks but I play a lot more then you.

C

Crazy Fireball

It can take less then a week to months depending on how motivated you are and how much time you have. I'd like to max Mr T in cash in the next two weeks but I play a lot more then you.
Lol, i have to learn!

Altough i could miss school and work on stubby...

I Work on sell A LOT and its my second favorite boss, and the simplest, so i can get it done. This is also my second toon, and CF took a while.