• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How long you played on Pac?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basically starts in 03'

Started out guildless met my best buddy playboy (named champ back then)
I was in almost all his guilds from Rise ROTC, then i was in FL for a good three months that didn't work to well, i ended up quiting FL after that i quit the game for a good two years, came back join FAIL, Xfered to Napa, Xfered back, Said *** this and join THC (still don't know why) , I got kicked for being to cocky.. I Went back to TB to try to join up with better base pvpers, i renowed my talking **** status and In two weeks or so of fighting with GOO i joined them now i live happy ever after

YAY 03-forever
Forget about me huh? That's cool.

S

SUPRsalad

Basically starts in 03'

Started out guildless met my best buddy playboy (named champ back then)
I was in almost all his guilds from Rise ROTC, then i was in FL for a good three months that didn't work to well, i ended up quiting FL after that i quit the game for a good two years, came back join FAIL, Xfered to Napa, Xfered back, Said *** this and join THC (still don't know why) , I got kicked for being to cocky.. I Went back to TB to try to join up with better base pvpers, i renowed my talking **** status and In two weeks or so of fighting with GOO i joined them now i live happy ever after

YAY 03-forever
yeah, being cocky, having an annoying voice, and not x-healing so you could just run away to save your own skin.... hope GOO! is working out better for you.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first off, assia hijacked this thread for a rare good conversation.

let the **** talking begin, thanks gem :>

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first off, assia hijacked this thread for a rare good conversation.

let the **** talking begin, thanks gem :>
Actually everyone else is following the thread... Your always the trouble starter... Remove you from the forums and no more children.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl gemma funny like i said before i was gonna leave anyway, wasnt making a stay in your guild thats exactly why i tried to save my own skin instead of helpin the enemy :)

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not the thread to hear your annoying comment at all so please disperce and mind your own business, and you wonder why i always talk **** to you, i don't think ive ever met anyone more annoying then you can be on stratics

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fred and Daisy! So glad to hear that you two are doing alright. You guys are what made it fun and successful. I still have that hunting photo, Fred!

*puts out a bunch of Halloween candy for everyone.* Chocolate calms. Eat it.

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Started playing pac when it came up as a shard, pk'd a ton back in the day as Fionan on the East Brit Roads was #1 on the bounty boards for 9 months fought along with the X-lords and orig FL, then I started guild AoA with El'rak. Also had a thief named Gavin who was the unofficial thief/spy for guild OAK since they were just a blue lord guild. I sold that first account at the height of E-bay craze for $3000 with my bro, which was a ton of money for a 13 and 15 year old and then quit. I came back a few years later and pk'd again, now I just mess around once in a while when I actually have some spare time between schoolwork.

my accomplishments
- Stole a key back in the day(Pre boat key recall) that led to a boat not only full of keep and castle deeds but also runes and keys to a whole player run town. Which i overnight emptied and had a ton of stuff.

- Was 1,2 and 3 on the bounty boards for 10 months on Sonoma

- Pk'd to 8231 kills while wearing full suit of Invuln Plate and using Vanq hally+katana. Then I died because my 28.8k cut out and lichs killed me 3rd level deceit. Damn stat loss

- And most importantly was first person and only person on pacific to have a house IN despise.... it lasted for about 2 weeks till it got erased.

L

Lonesome Dove

Fred and Daisy! So glad to hear that you two are doing alright. You guys are what made it fun and successful. I still have that hunting photo, Fred!

*puts out a bunch of Halloween candy for everyone.* Chocolate calms. Eat it.
...you got the hunting photo and in return sent me your beach photo. I definetly got the best deal in the exchange!!

S

SUPRsalad

let it go, let it go.. i was just hoping for some eye candy.

M

mutau

advance warning, don't make me go Sister Mary Stigmata on you.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...you got the hunting photo and in return sent me your beach photo. I definetly got the best deal in the exchange!!
*nearly sprays coffee all over her desk*
*blinks several times* You're a brat. I'll get you back for that!

An' while I am flattered at the compliments an' err... votes of confidence of my perceived "hotness" ... I'm not some 19 yr old super model, folks. I'm currently 32 and have three kids. So let's be realistic here and calm down. *chuckles*

Now let's get back to the topic... who else is around from the long ago?

I have been for the like of me trying to remember the name of the guild with the elf-named characters. I remember pvping against them a lot... and of course the Royal Family RF on fire island.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nearly sprays coffee all over her desk*
*blinks several times* You're a brat. I'll get you back for that!

An' while I am flattered at the compliments an' err... votes of confidence of my perceived "hotness" ... I'm not some 19 yr old super model, folks. I'm currently 32 and have three kids. So let's be realistic here and calm down. *chuckles*

Now let's get back to the topic... who else is around from the long ago?

I have been for the like of me trying to remember the name of the guild with the elf-named characters. I remember pvping against them a lot... and of course the Royal Family RF on fire island.
My wife and I have 4 children... And she has a perfect flat washboard tummy... no stretchmarks or anything. It really makes other women SO jelouse... So having three kids means nothing to me... I bet ya still hottie.

L

Lonesome Dove

post the beach photo!!
Sorry guys, I would never dream of posting Assias picture. Don't get me wrong, my refusal is not due to any ethical or moral belief on my part (far from it), but due to the fact that Assia would physically kick a lung out of me if I did post her picture!!

So having three kids means nothing to me... I bet ya still hottie.
You sir would win that bet!!

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wife and I have 4 children... And she has a perfect flat washboard tummy... no stretchmarks or anything. It really makes other women SO jelouse... So having three kids means nothing to me... I bet ya still hottie.
My wife is the same 3 kids and her tummy is flat and nice, once other mothers find out that she had 3 kids the envy hating comes lol. Then again my wife isnt the type to sit around either she go's to the gym 3x a week and yoga 2x a week. :thumbup:

S

suprshadow

i go to the gym 4 times a week! anyone wanna feel my guns :D

32 and 3 kids!.... theres a 85% chance that i do not wanna see a beach photo. *vomits at the very thought of it*

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wife is the same 3 kids and her tummy is flat and nice, once other mothers find out that she had 3 kids the envy hating comes lol. Then again my wife isnt the type to sit around either she go's to the gym 3x a week and yoga 2x a week. :thumbup:
It's wierd, my wife eats some wierd **** in the morning that she tries to get me to eat, and then goes to work... Not much more. No Gym or anything. But yeah my wife gets a LOT of hateful looks from other women. It's sad when she looks like the older sister to our 15 year old daughter. My daughter gets a lot of mean girl looks too, women are SO brutal to eachother.

S

SUPRsalad

wait, who said women with kids aren't hot?? also, who said theres not hotness in the 30's?

have you all forgotten drew?? shes 34 folks.. She says she wants kids too..
c'mon naw..

yeah feel THEM guns wally wal.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wait, who said women with kids aren't hot?? also, who said theres not hotness in the 30's?

have you all forgotten drew?? shes 34 folks.. She says she wants kids too..
c'mon naw..

yeah feel THEM guns wally wal.
THIS woman is my weakspot... I really have had a crush on her for so many years... I met her once, and I have a poloroid of her licking my cheak and my hand gripping her hair... I asked her out that night, but she said I was really hot but too young... I was 18, she is only 5 years older then me. I'll never forget that day. And the picture is long gone... I actually think my brother has it somewhere. I still get wood thinking about it...

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's wierd, my wife eats some wierd **** in the morning that she tries to get me to eat, and then goes to work... Not much more. No Gym or anything. But yeah my wife gets a LOT of hateful looks from other women. It's sad when she looks like the older sister to our 15 year old daughter. My daughter gets a lot of mean girl looks too, women are SO brutal to eachother.
My wife didn't work out till recently, she had breast cancer they were able to catch early back in 06, once in remission she started eating healthy and working out to stay as healthy as possible.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
drew barrymore is a fugly butterface (everything looks good, but her face).

try megan fox or my all time crush - HELENA BONHAM CARTER MUTHA****AZZ!!!

can i post something this racey or do i have to remove it?? lol

if i could have any woman i wanted, THIS IS THE GIRL PEOPLE!!!

M

mutau

Top photo is fine. the bottom one tho, too much face is showing.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wife didn't work out till recently, she had breast cancer they were able to catch early back in 06, once in remission she started eating healthy and working out to stay as healthy as possible.
Well, a year and a half ago, we felt lumps in her breasts, so we went to the Dr... all scared and preparing ourselves... Jking around about only having one boob, just making light of the situation... And the hot nurse felt my wifes boobs (Still remember that)... Took a pee test, and she came back pregnant... and here my son sits in my lap watching me Play UO... When he is crying or fussy, I just whistle and he calms right down, I am the only one that works for.

He will be a future UOer... And yes I believe UO will be around forever!

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood Raven was born in Moonglow in the year of 1999. He was a jolly lad with quick wit and a faster tongue.

Quit in 2001. Came back in 2005.

Blood Raven awoke from his hibernation to find a crazy ass new world with random shizzz so he took up the crossbow and started waxxing niccas left and right.

Was recruited by Haginor into FL. [[She was actually really cool at the time, kinda like a mom figure in game but then I return and she went all planet of the apes on my ass! i was like wtf yo!? Im a raven yo!? **** yo couch yo!]]

Was banned for calling Casper a word that rhymes with runt and calling Phrost a word that rhymes with maggot.

DAMN YOU EA GM'S!

Came back 4 months ago.

Blood Raven was REBORN and now? I am the Mohawk Waxxxing sensation.

Rejoined the guild I loved, where my old leaders like Danny Ocean, Cecil, Access Denied, Ooji, Arycke, are all gone. Well, Arycke is kinda still here.

I found new friends such as Michelle, Hellfire and Gemma, Purgatory, Denwo found old friends such as Steelnuts, Tiffahus, Kiss and I would do anything for any one of them. True friendship and loyalty...

And also while here I've discovered new enemies.

Such as...

Pink D-floyd

Sargonnagetpuddinz

Hagignorant

Nirp-Derp-Durp

And honestly? Without enemies you got no fun. So to my enemies, I love you like a fat kid loves cake or like Haginor loves to eat the little childinz.

Pacific shard for life yo.

S

SUPRsalad

drew barrymore is a fugly butterface (everything looks good, but her face).

try megan fox or my all time crush - HELENA BONHAM CARTER MUTHA****AZZ!!!

can i post something this racey or do i have to remove it?? lol

if i could have any woman i wanted, THIS IS THE GIRL PEOPLE!!!

+10 pts for the use of the term 'butterface'. -10,000 for using it on drew..

go **** yourself. :thumbsup:

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't really accomplished anything in game - but I have had fun playing it and meeting people along the way.
That's pretty much all there is to accomplish in-game, right? It's all about having fun.

Twilight Fellowship has been amazing to be a part of, we might be the 8th largest guild on Pac, but we are a really close knit family and Sable has been an excellent mentor to us all.
This is very kind of you to say. I don't really see myself as a mentor, but again, very kind of you to say.

As for me, I was invited down to Blizzard by my friend Roman Kenny who was talking about Ultima Online which he got into Beta for. This conversation came up because I had been running a Dungeons and Dragons game set in the Ultimas for years. At the time, he was also admiring all the improvements UO enjoyed over Diablo (secure trading, he would enthuse!). So I went to Blizzard and hopped on his account to have a look see. About a week after the game came out, I went and bought it and I've been here on Pacific ever since. I had more of a social life back then, so I didn't play it as often as I do now, but I still enjoyed myself. When Trammel was released, I was able to get more friends to try it out and suddenly UO became a means for us to continue our gaming traditions despite being separated by thousands of miles.

I met many great friends in-game as well and I will not name names because I just know I will leave people out. It's crazy, 12 years and counting, but I'm still having as much fun now as I did at the beginning. So thanks to all of Pacific for the great adventures! May we enjoy many many more together.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*laughs* *group hugs* Thanks for the kind words.

No, PTC retired a few years back, but I throughly enjoyed it while it was around. Pacific has always been a 'spirited' group of people, but that's always been part of the charm. I'm absolutely thrilled to see you guys still keeping that spirit alive.

I doubt most of the youngin's know me, but its wonderful to see some still remember. I'm truly honored. :heart:.
I love you maria :heart: