• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How long you played on Pac?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AND what have you accomplished, be it resources, guild membership/friends, scams.... Tell your story!

Make yourself look flattering or make yourself look like a joke, but this is the place to get your name out there, I will do mine later.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iv played pac for 1 weeks now I think, iv manage to get a 120 mage on my 2nd or 3rd spawn and stat me some T guildies!

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Ive Played on Pac Since I first started UO After Samurai Empire was released. I have been in Many Guilds G!B Being my first pvp guild. I have made many Enemies but also a few friends along the way. Now I have Formed a Guild of my own The Cove Council.. The Cove Council is made up of the most Loyal Trustworthy people u will meet. We search the lands for Idocs, collecting treasures and rares, and u guys are the best :grouphug:

Andsteel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was born in Trinsic in December 1997. I have a few grandfathered homes - the largest a tower. I am a miserable failure as far as $$ are concerned. I have perhaps 2 mil total. But I am happy, need for nothing (except a keep spot perhaps).
Most of my friends left Sosaria many, many years ago. I travel the lands looking for adventure but seldom find it. I do not PvP, although my alter egos are probably good enough. I die a lot at idocs!
I love this world and have played it from locations around the real world. I am here for the long haul :)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played Beta in 1997, then went live later that year. A friend and I started at the same time. I was only 17 so I depended on his computer (Dial up, we all had it then)... When him and his wife spilt up, I had to quit in 1998 (August) ... I came back in August of 2000, EVERYTHING had changed! But I kept on, and kept on.

Met a player named Barbie "Entreri", and she wanted me to join the guild but I had to create a char with the name "Entreri"... *BUZZER* my ego was WAY too big to allow that, si I started a little guild called "Metal Babies"... and she let me use her little 7x7 at Yew gate (Nobody pvped there then) to place my guild stone. The guild didn't really go anywhere, I had nothing to offer guildmates, so I just kept on char on the stone for namessake.

My brother (Lazarus) started playing in about 2001... We both goofed off for about a year really learning the game. We used to mark runes to our Fel house in the Brit Valley saying "FREE GOLD" on the runes, and me, him, and S'pore Vampire, and Russo would sit on top of the house and cast EV's and Blade spirits, when someone would recall in they would 95% of the time, die. But one guy who DIDN't die was a guy named "Molasar"... This guy was in a league of his own, not only did he not die, but he managed to kill us all from outside in a house that was private... LOL! So my brother, Russo (Digileo) and I learned how to pvp, those two excellerated, I still SUCK! Who cares they looked out for me. I just made my crafter insane LOL.

Anyway, my brother put in an application to join the Fallen Lords... I figured I was a shoe in cause Draco and I played long ago, and I knew him in real life. But Draco quit when I tried to join... they denied me and denied me... So I sat in front of a little keep on marble island for 3 days, till FINALLY Ooji let me in on AUg 10th 2002... My 22nd birthday. Joining the most DOMINAT guild on pac at the time was SO MUCH FUN! The guild I personally rivaled was MEC (The guild Anguissette ran from Haven) Her and I would have these arguments that would go NOWHERE but were fun nonetheless... With a side of Moryia insulting both of us... LOL

I stayed in FL for 2 years till Cecil took over, (RIGHT after I had gotten a guy named "Imred" and DIgi in FL) and of corse him and I didn't get along, so I quit... the guy earlier "Molasar" ... Had just started playing again, and I asked him to join the guild I was reforming "Metal babies"... He joined just to duel me... and for me that was awesome, I was fighting this amazing mage that at the time, NOBODY on the shard could touch... So we sat in Haven with MEC watching me get crushed ever duel... But I had fun... MEC tried to get him to join, and he turned them down and stayed with \m/... And to this day though he quit 3 years ago, he gave me his account, and is still a good friend.

I got banned for 3 days for saying the "R" word while telling a joke about someone... And in those three days Haven blew up, and I lost interest in UO... So I got on my crafter, and just made armor and weps, and this and that... Bought Val hammer after Val hammer, Barbed kit after Barbed kit... until I had SO much armor I didn't know what to do with it... I opened a few vendors and started x shard selling, there was one point where I have over 2 BILLION gold...

Ok, so this is like 2005or 6, I lost track, at this time Digi was running UO... so I was like SWEET, I can get back in, this guy and I started on the same day, and I got him into FL... NOPE, he freaking HATED me for some reason... So I just sat making my millions, and then I joined a NEW FL... with Hag as the leader...

Then Sargon joined after me, and him and Hag got along (A little too well)... I didn't fit... So I got kicked from FL... I had put in almost 4 years of FL with Ooji and (even Cecil at one point)... And I was not even considered for ANY leadership roles, yet everyone was more then happy for me to make them armor... the SECOND I was booted, EVERYONE turned on me... SO I x shard to Atl... Got bored there, and quit... for over a year... Came back to an offer to buy Eggs old house at Yew gate, something I had been after for YEARS... Bought it, and then quit for 4 months, and HERE I am again, WAITING to make a gargoyle.

S

SUPRsalad

born on atl way back when playing dial up chasing miners through the woods with a x-bow. quit for a long time. came back right around t2a. thats when i made jubei a mage, rather than an archer. quit. came back right around aos. played for a small guild called NOX, then went LNR. Quit. Came back a few months later, got sick of lnr, so we x-sharded to origin. At that time, FL was on their tour, so we got a piece of them there. Had a falling out with the guys I started that guild with. We were called [R]. quit again. Came back, transfered to pac. eventually joined sargon's first guild SoG. Back in those days Sargon was a riot to play with. (pre-hag) Thats when I got scammed by a really old friend from atl. Lost the best suit I ever made and quit. Came back last winter. Out there at ice doing a rat by myself when sargon's guild [M] raids me. So what the hell, I joined. Couldn't really stand being condescended by Sargon anymore, nor could i handle walking on eggshells around hag so.. yeah..
we all bailed and did what had to be done.. SUPR.
Why wait for someone else to make the guild we wanted? Best guild ever.
and I lived happily ever after..
the end.

edit: now i remember, i quit the first time (pre-aos) because i was red and didn't want to wait to go blue, nor take the stat-loss and res.. ahaha, pre-aos ultima was so hilarious.

G

Gellor

Born on Napa late 98.

Helped FL for the last 3/4 of their world tour way back when(2005??).

Returned to Pac with a great group and have enjoyed the hell out of it ever since:thumbsup:

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Started playing shortly after beta..many accounts ago 1st account had kanaka. sasha slayer, snake pliskin, and jo jo enchilada my thief..played a lot with a toon named lessil,and Lortavious and Juvinile they got me into pking along with stealing homes from peeps in the day.lessil got me into COW,GC and a few other guilds.i formed OL 2 years later for my bros and i .We used OL to stay in touch while we traveled the world working..I am a Crane operator worked a lot in the carribean..used UO to keep in touch and have a good time. i made and sold accounts, houses and server up rares through the years.past 2 years been hanging on to the current accounts i have now. my main is Don Ho do a lot of helping for new peeps in skills and general playing of uo.. i stay in the shadows.. wife and i play together most of the time now, hanging with good friends we have known for years. wife now play more then i do since im working 6 days a week now.Other then that life good and UO rocks!

B

Budweiser KDL

Just started playing on Pac 5 months ago. 6-8 of us came from Napa because it was a dead shard. We joined WU for a short time unitill they kicked us for not being active enough. We then Formed WEAK guild and allied CDA. That lasted a few weeks.(they didn't know spawn locations.) we then joined a few chars into M. That lasted two days? We didn't like them. We then ran around as a small group just attacking everyone. then one day after a large fight near Destard, SUPR vrs DOS vrs WEAK, Wal-Mart mentioned joining SUPR. We took a small vote and bamm. We are all Supr Best Friends now. Best guild on Pac imo. As for gathering gold, resources, etc, I don't have time for it, I'm a brokers best friend ;)

T

tiffahus

started with beta trinsic '97

p.s
im glad your still around penny -aka- andsteel
shes one of the first people i met in game :heart:

O

Ooguk [Cove]

started with beta trinsic '97

p.s
im glad your still around penny -aka- andsteel
shes one of the first people i met in game :heart:
Im thinking AndSteel is MineMan the only Girl in UO who plays Male characters and the reason I believe this is her is on my bulletain board she asked that Mido stopped killing her at idocs. But Sry Mido Is Brutal And Will Stop at nothing to spill ur blood at OUR IDOCS!

V

Velandra

Omg. Midori has never killed anyone but Eggplant's dread mare.. She would never kill anyone.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we not argue here... this is a fun thread... plenty of other threads for you guys to argue.

V

Velandra

AND what have you accomplished, be it resources, guild membership/friends, scams.... Tell your story!
I've been on Pac/UO since 2000.

I was in college at the time and went to Best Buy with my boyfriend. I was soooo bored in that dumb store that I started walking through the computer game aisle. The UO:R box had me at hello. Stark white box with a female warrior in Renaissance era armor on.

I had NEVER bought or played a computer game and was dismayed to get it home to find that I had to pay even MORE to play the game. That was a totally new concept for me.

But I tried it, and really liked it. I remember the Frost Merchant and Pepsi really helping me out with getting armor and weapons.

I remember getting what I thought was murdered... turned out it was brigands. :)

So then I made a new character, I had no idea you could be resurrected. The wall map was cool that came with UO:R, but the instruction manual was like a bible.. too long to read.

Those were the days - you could loot corpses in Tram once they turned bones. That is where my first set of valorite armor came from, which was like.. the holy grail of armor before all these crazy mods that I still don't understand.

It got lonely playing alone in a big world, so I created the largest Ultima Online group on the internet at the time, Ultima Online Pacific Shard yahoo group. Our forum was very active, and we met every Sunday night at my small sandstone in the Compassion desert to hunt things that we never could have killed alone.

Through this group I met Sable, Aryke, Mistique, Grimmie, Gally, Murdoc and soooo many other people.

Almost all of us are still friends today.

I haven't really accomplished anything in game - but I have had fun playing it and meeting people along the way. Twilight Fellowship has been amazing to be a part of, we might be the 8th largest guild on Pac, but we are a really close knit family and Sable has been an excellent mentor to us all.

I've recently returned after three years away and was fortunate to have met up with old friends and meet new ones as well. I had a poor character who went red prior to AoS and was never played again - her template was completely screwed up for all those new weapons and armors. A kind band of murderers helped me get her fixed and eventually she will be back in the killing fields. :) I also had a great time upon my return freeing up lockdowns in my house by donating my things to our new guild members. :)

I still have never played any other computer game, and I never will, I am like.. the anti computer gamer, but UO has it's hooks in me, and I'll be around until it is dead for real (you know, DAoC came out, everyone said it would die, Everquest, Wow, but it's still kicking.. a little less fight to the kicks, but it's still here)

M

morgawr68

Just started playing on Pac 5 months ago. 6-8 of us came from Napa because it was a dead shard. We joined WU for a short time unitill they kicked us for not being active enough. We then Formed WEAK guild and allied CDA. That lasted a few weeks.(they didn't know spawn locations.) we then joined a few chars into M. That lasted two days? We didn't like them. We then ran around as a small group just attacking everyone. then one day after a large fight near Destard, SUPR vrs DOS vrs WEAK, Wal-Mart mentioned joining SUPR. We took a small vote and bamm. We are all Supr Best Friends now. Best guild on Pac imo. As for gathering gold, resources, etc, I don't have time for it, I'm a brokers best friend ;)
ya the alliance with CDA was short but it wasnt for the stated reason. their guild name says it all about them. WEAK

L

Luna Rossa

I started in 2001. This was my very first MMO and I started it by myself. No friends or family and did not really know what to expect.

Xan was my first character and the beginning was definitely a learning curve. They had looting in Trammel then..and that was when UO would crash. I found myself dead and watching a guy looting me...took my nice new valorite armor that someone had given the poor "newb" and I truly had nothing. I had to wander up the roadway until I found a healer or person. Luckily I came across Jack Straw. One of the nicest players I had ever met yet on UO and he made me a suit of gold...gave me a lot of information and helped keep me in the game. He taught me alot! I truly owe him.

My first main guild I can not remember as I had no sooner been guilded by Neesa something and the GM and main council of the guild had a large fight and disbanded it. Neesa asked me to help him form a new guild and be his second in command. That is when Kal Lor Sanct (KLS) was formed. Unfortunately he had to take a leave from UO and put me in charge, when he didn't return, I became the full GM.

When the dynamics of UO changed, as well as the people and members, I disbanded KLS and had Luna Rossa form a new guild, Society of Ancestral Guardian Elders (SAGE).

We have come a long way since then and even though I have only recently returned a few months back after leaving to try Age of Conan and to search for something I had lost in my gaming world, we are back stronger in members and unity then ever. The entire saga is too long to tell. Many thanks to those that kept me in the game on the days I was ready to give up and many thanks to those that make it worth staying.

Roleplaying in UO is what keeps it interesting and that is what I missed when I left.

It is great to be back and hope I stay for a while.

D

Duke X. Winter

Started in 97 when the game went Gold. I had a character on a friends account called "Duke Lupus". I was the GM of the Order of Enlightenment for a bit, taking the position from my friend "Paladin" who didn't want to run the guild anymore. Hung around with people like Managuense, Lord Plop, Shinobi, Pantrea and others. About a year later made my first account. Owned a house in Luna and did the whole BOD merchant thing for a bit. Made an okay amount of money, both in game and out. Sold the account because of hard times financially.

Started another account in 2002 and started my Winter characters. Been in so many guilds I can't count. O*E, ElF, MEC, OwE, WES, *L* and a couple more. Met some really great friends, most of which have quit now.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

My first main guild I can not remember as I had no sooner been guilded by Neesa something and the GM and main council of the guild had a large fight and disbanded it. Neesa asked me to help him form a new guild and be his second in command. That is when Kal Lor Sanct (KLS) was formed. Unfortunately he had to take a leave from UO and put me in charge, when he didn't return, I became the full GM.
QUOTE]

I Was in KLS :) Was my first large Trammel Guild... Then I went to DKC! Then G!B, Then Foo! Then Fl and it all went downhill form there Ive pretty much been in Every guild Except =I=

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QUOTE]

I Was in KLS :) Was my first large Trammel Guild... Then I went to DKC! Then G!B, Then Foo! Then Fl and it all went downhill form there Ive pretty much been in Every guild Except =I=
I remember you in FL.

M

Maik

Coming back from a long absence. Played UO in the beta and rolled directly into release.

Me and another smith named Neyvn were the first ones to hit Grandmaster status. We both reached it the same day and we used to argue who hit it first. We worked opposite shifts at the Britain forge. You'll remember the GM smiths who wore green kilts, straw hats, and brown aprons.

As a few more people reached GM smith status, we started the Smithy Collation so that us smiths wouldn't price war so much. After all, there was only like 5-6 GM smiths for the first few months of the game. Some of you might remember the sudden hike in top quality gear... yeah, that was the collation in effect, heh.

Later I was recruited to help with a player down east of Britain at the crossroads there. One of the many people involved was a lady named Sarah. She was sort of the den mother. Unfortunately the PK wars were rough there and the town was constantly under siege, so Sarah and I built the Paws Tavern just SE of Britain.

The Paws Tavern was "Blessed" by the GMs and logging into the game today after years of being away, it is still there. Even my forge outside (I say mine because it used to actually say Maik's Forge when you moused over it) A new owner owns the tavern... wonder if it is someone related to Sarah who held the deed when I left UO. (although my set of keys are in the bank still, hahaa)

I was also a counselor and a seer, while the seer program lasted anyway. Around the time they started splitting the world up, I started loosing interest.

Coming back, I am pretty disappointed at the way gear has become an advancement stat. What I liked about UO was that because you lost your stuff when you died, in a way your stuff was just not that important. Sure, sucks to loose stuff, but since everyone lost it and lost it pretty often - it wasn't that bad. Besides, gear only offered a small advantage. I won battles undergeard using wits. I bet you can't pull that off today looking at the stats.

Oh yea. Back when I left UO I had a few mil in the bank. That was a fortune for those of you who were not playing in the 90s. Coming back I am shocked at the fact that my savings would only be considered light and feel that the bank owes me some interest!

It does not seem that people are trying as hard as they used to to form player communities and player run events. A lot of the cool tools still seem there, but I have yet to even see some of the simple tasks - players running a tavern. Still looking though. The amount of vendors in the land seems to have multiplied for the worse.

And now I hear that even if I level my smithing skills to 120, the demand for a GM smith just isn't really what it was. *sigh*

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2000 I joined UO with a rl friend. We fought in despise for roughly a year until we saved up enough money for a small tower outside of Minoc. Cody was my first chracter, a dexxer. Eventually after meeting up with SLC (who later merged with W@R) I made a tamer and began my true trammie days. I used this of course to gain a little wealth and such. Eventually everyone quit from that guild and I got pretty bored with UO and quit for awhile.

AoS:When AoS hit is when Anubis was truly born. I had played around with pvp before but never had a connection I could do anything with. And now armed with a new dangerous DSL I found myself in a world of 4/6 mages all the while myself armed with nothing but GM barbed leather armor. Little by little I built up new equipment. First I joined with Cortablo/HellFirE and spawned. After he got his account looted by Megan I joined TG with my friend Lucius. Trammie II joined us eventually and our guild eventually grew into something pretty legit for a rag tag random group. But as with all things before, it ended. Shortly after I was contacted by my friends Super Opus and Skif about joining ESF.

And shortly after that is when I slowly blossomed into a decent pvper. With a great core of people around me I got the chance to learn from some of the best and had an intense amount of fun fighting the evil hordes of FL. BUT! My ISP moved out of my area..and I found myself on dialup. I began calling myself the dialup superstar and ran around with a fireworks wand dismounting whoever I could find. Usually leading to them getting ganked by a horde of blues who would sit in the guard zone otherwise. Was funtimes.

Apon returning to UO with a dsl connection I had already been thrown out of ESF for what was accused of spying for =I= *shrug*. So I just joined up with Skif, Zip, Alchy, Borno and company in =I= and had a ridiculous amount of fun. Great people in the guild and everyone hated us. It was beautiful.

=I= ended and I transfered around a few shards for a bit (LA, Baja, Origin) before quitting again.

After that I have spent time in the guilds M, WMD, FOO, KOK, SUPR, and now GOO! With random bouts of being solo in between. I always have been pleased with myself never being in FL though at times I considered it. Anyways.

I have had fun being feared by many. I usually have tried to carry myself well as I really am affected by nothing anyone says so if I ever said mean things to you it was just in fun. Though there are a few of you I strongly dislike as you just take this game to serious or simply appear to be completely ignorant. So yep. Enjoy killin me til my gametime runs out again! 180 ping ftw. :heart:

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

back in 2001 around the time LBR was still on the shelves, i went over to my best friends house IRL (the big bad woo) for 2 weeks to party and hang out. when he was at work he told me i should play this game.. when i first saw it i laughed at him. when i first played it, i laughed at myself.. when i baught it everybody laughed at me.. however, UO has been my best gaming experience ever. after i played it for a while it reminded me of an episode of "beyond tomorrow" on the dicovery channel that i saw when i was 12 years old back in 1996. it featured "Mist" and "UO".. i remember when it was showing UO and explaining it as, being a world where you had a repuation and could do endless things. i can honeslty remember telling myself "i want to play that game!" little did i know id get my chance.

i started on AOL legends for 2 weeks when i was staying at woos house.. i had a small house within a week and he was amazed. he said how the hell did you place a house.. well first of all, it was on a shard that had more room to place than pac (the shard he played). secondly, the way i got enough money was by taking gnarled staffs that poeple created to train, and brinnging them to the blacksmith and selling them.. rofl..
after i got home it was my top priority to find and buy this game. i started chars on pacific to play with my friend. i started a bard/mage named Thespian.
and my succuss was all uphill from there. i became quite the entrepreneur. at first, barding ogre lords on ogre island for quick cash, then i moved onto buying low and selling high at yew bank. i became quite good at this. however my true success, as always, was my wit. i realized the common lack of knowladge about armor and weapon propertys, (amung other things) and wrote a book called "the hUOly Bible." it featured all of the information people needed to understand the propertys of weapons and armor, amung other things. i quickly made my first mill.

after i dont even know how long of traming it up by myself. rarly with my good friend that got me into uo. i decided to check out the pvp world. i started by fighting at yew gate, as many did. made a few friends. some that i specifically remember, Filthy Garcia, Tic Tac, Dead Pool and few others. these were the guys of my first guild, "E^E" the evil empire. still one of the coolest guild names ever. after a short period of time they all quit the game and i was left to fend for myself. it wasnt long befor i found a new short term home in the "SSA" sesame street army. this was a merger between "CFH" and "T*A".
i remmber doing my first harrys and getting my first real taste of HUGE battles around this time. how exciting! needless to say large guild mergers rarly work out and with a angry leader like Pantera (i belive his name was) that gravy train came to an abrupt end.
many people were then left without a home. by this time i had made a few friends out of people who had already made names for themselves in the PVP world. one of them was Alyssia Donovan. after much debate, i convenced her that with her knowladge of the game and good reputation that she could start a successful guild and that i would do everything i could to help. "T-K" the kithane was born. T-K was a great time for me in the UO world. i learned alot about leading and about PVP from my time in TK. T-K would come to be the second largest and successful PVP guild on pacific only next to FL, whom we faught on many occasions and intermittently beat. after a very long time in T-K i found myself struggling to agree with where the guild was going, so i quit. within a week of me quitting, alyssa donovan merged the guild into "CoW" and quit herself.
After a short period of time, a new guild would be formed on pacific shard by a very respectable and prominent Ares or Skiff, formerly of "ESF". this guild was "-I-" the Inquisitors Elite. it didnt take long for -I- to become the new force on pac to be delt with.. or unfortunalty, for it to break up.
After -I-'s demise, i figured it was my turn. so i started "s.G" or "SoG". the what some would say rediculously named, Sodality of Grandeur. after much fun and money spent, i decided i could not lead a major pvp guild on my own.
far too much stress involved.
i had finally decided my time in the UO world had come to an end. i started selling all of my rares, items and sold gold for very cheap. right as i had one foot out the door, my good friend for years past (Amethyst) and i had a talk. She said that she was going to join FL and that i should give it a try, if i didnt like it, then quit. after a bit of deliberation thats just what i did.
At first FL was an amazing guild. the loyalty and respect for the leadership was obviously matched by no other. the organization was no exception. after a while of playing with the guild the one thing that i came to love the most about it was the family like atmosphere. the thing i came to hate most about it, the disrespect to these loyal and respectful members by people such as Cypher and Arycke. Cypher would kill people in guild whenever he felt like it (amung other things) and aryckes answer to them if they had a problem with it was "leave if you dont like it". so we did, alot of us. we started |M|.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i realized the common lack of knowladge about armor and weapon propertys, (amung other things) and wrote a book called "the hUOly Bible."
props on the hUOly bible..didnt know you wrote that aha..i remember having a copy way way back

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

props on the hUOly bible..didnt know you wrote that aha..i remember having a copy way way back
thanks.. i sold ALOT of them.. i really wouldent be surprised if there were a few others who read these forums who had a copy.. i still have the orignal copy and the orignal sales pitch somewhere in my keep.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
T-K would come to be the second largest and successful PVP guild on pacific only next to FL,
Im sorry there your are wrong Being WE as ESF constantly rolled all over you guys, while FL was on tour ESF had the shard on lockdown. only 2 guilds gave us a challenge back then and that was Phrosts guild G!B and and vandals guild !BW. T-K, Cow, T@R were constantly getting rolled at spawns, and wouldnt leave their houses in Yew.

I started UO the Summer of 98, played pacific for a while and was in a couple guilds nothing special, 2000 came and the release of tram after feeling we were lied to (we were told that tram would not be a mirror of the old lands) I moved to siege and played there for about 5 years, there I was in the guild KGB until they slowly faded away in 04, So with most to all my friends gone from UO I went back to pacific played there for a while and met Tiffahus. She was the coolest we became friends quickly and I soon found myself in ESF, there I met some of Pacifics best PvPers, Goku, Opus, Skiff, Lujac, Levi, Alchimisty, zippy, Rated ryan, Tom ravensha, Boz, Mellymel, Archeryyz (master at guild infiltration), Orion, Team Taios, War, (noone could touch our swing/ graveyard shift cept the asian guild ICBM lol they were good) and more we had the shard on lock down.

As with many successful guilds infighting caused the creation of =I=, A good 1/3 of ESF joined and that was the beginning of the end. But we held our own for a while Tons of great battles I will always remember until /R/ Moved to pacific and FL was done with their tour that was it for ESF for the most part due to Opus going inactive. I then quit UO for almost a year and came back and hooked up with mellymel and tried to rebuild ESF then again I found my self basically alone when Melly and yyz went inactive and CD at the time would rather Yew it than fight at spawns or even come to help at spawns there were like 3-4 CD that would be down but the rest were worthless.

So I left for awhile played a Freeshard occasionally Logging onto pac or Siege, Later I quit the freeshard due to a GM banning me (24hr) for PKing her tamer and came back to pac where I find out my bud pink formerly Goku started his guild Supr at that time I was considering joining FL being that tiff was there and to me is one of the greatest people to play with until I learned my boy epic (someone I consider one of my Best UO friends) was in Supr and I had to go there. I was in for about a couple weeks to a month(active) then I got into a bad near life ending motorcycle accident. Being inactive I didnt want to be a burden to them being that PvP was over for me until I get better and to be a proper guild mate you have to be down to drop what your doing to come help the guild when they need it, so I resigned. I haven't PvP'ed since.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Im sorry there your are wrong Being WE as ESF constantly rolled all over you guys, while FL was on tour ESF had the shard on lockdown. only 2 guilds gave us a challenge back then and that was Phrosts guild G!B and and vandals guild !BW. T-K, Cow, T@R were constantly getting rolled at spawns, and wouldnt leave their houses in Yew.
thats funny.. esf was nothing dood boz was a horrable leader and you guys had a hard time fielding more 8 people... granted we did have some good fights with esf and we did lose some of them.. but more often then not ESF was a non factor... the only guild that could stand up to T-K was FL, even at that, they worked with Tar and Mec on more than one occasion to fend us off...
T-K owned pacific when FL was gone...

S

SUPRsalad

eh? EH? shadow? lol yr being such a stereotypical Canadian. . . its a little outa character.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL yah we were a non factor thats why T-K and Cow had to form an alliance to fight us lol, shortly after Gem moved CoW to ATL. I dont know who you are trying to fool there is an X ESF who was in guild with us at the time, in almost every decent pvp guild on pacific who will back up my claim. :party:

Long Live the Great Earth serpent!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

LOL yah we were a non factor thats why T-K and Cow had to form an alliance to fight us lol, shortly after Gem moved CoW to ATL. I dont know who you are trying to fool there is an X ESF who was in guild with us at the time, in almost every decent pvp guild on pacific who will back up my claim. :party:

Long Live the Great Earth serpent!

you must be thinking twords the end of tk.. i dont remmeber being in an aliance with anybody when i was in tk... like i said. after i left the guild alyssa merged tk into cow.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lemme try sling this back on topic.
1997 I got an email invite to a beta test, from a friend of a friend. I made a character can't recall the name. Archer if i recall. Logged in ran around for like 8 hours trying to get a handle on what was where. Finally saw another player, walked up, said Hi. Got killed. Went back to diablo 2 expansion. lol

1999 a friend and I were messing round on the net, came across a UO blurb, we made a shared acount, messed around for a while,this was on pac. RL work in the form of selling 'preparedness supplies' to Y2k fearing persons kept me busy.

2002 or 2003 Come to find out my then girlfriend(now wife) had played UO and she got me back in. We started characters on LS, joined a guild called WotW, I dont recall what it stood for. Came to Pac with them, but got tired of crap and drama so left. Started a guild with a rl close pal called the Exiled, name derived from the fact I wanted to exile myself from jerks, Odd Colors, and banksitting. My good friend Elmer joined up, then his bro, my boss, and a young kid named Jake, then my wife. By this time we had several houses near cove tram. Guild continued growing until we held nearly all the spots from Cove to Vesper, Guild house and Tavern were at Cove entrance.
I had too many irons in the fire, and had to leave UO, and turned guild leadership over to my long time in game friend and mentor, Grandpa Soulbane, who still carries the gm title today, according to guild roster. Today I solo it on LS and Pac under the guild title Gpsy, just to kill spare time.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Now this is a story
all about how my life
got twisted upside down
and id like to take a minute
just sit right there
ill tell you how i became the King of UO

In West Delucia Born and Raised,
at the Orc fort I spent most of my days,
chilling out maxxing and slaying some liches outside the tomb,
When a Couple of Pk's were up to no good, ]
started making trouble in my neighborhood,
I got in one little fight the gm's got scared,
and said your banned from ultima online for 2-3 years.

I whistled for my lads when they came near,
the guild tag said Hack and they had a blues in the mirror,
If anything I could say that this guild is Rare,
But i said nah forget it, its not even fair.

I Pulled up to pacific with 7 or 8,
Yelled at the yew Kyrite is finally here,
To settle this Throne as the King of UO

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what the hell, I joined. Couldn't really stand being condescended by Sargon anymore, nor could i handle walking on eggshells around hag so.. yeah..
we all bailed and did what had to be done.. SUPR.
Why wait for someone else to make the guild we wanted? Best guild ever.
and I lived happily ever after..
the end.

SUPRsalad

good story.

commended.

S

Snake Eyes -U-

Does anyone remember KRT and Carebears or even KGB?*cackles*

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see so many old and new faces of Pacific. Keep the shard going. *smiles*

~ Assia Penryn

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see so many old and new faces of Pacific. Keep the shard going. *smiles*

~ Assia Penryn
I take it you don't have PTC mall anymore? You used to have a fortune there girlie!

And by the way, for those of you that think Velandra is hot you should see this woman... WOW!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*laughs* *group hugs* Thanks for the kind words.

No, PTC retired a few years back, but I throughly enjoyed it while it was around. Pacific has always been a 'spirited' group of people, but that's always been part of the charm. I'm absolutely thrilled to see you guys still keeping that spirit alive.

I doubt most of the youngin's know me, but its wonderful to see some still remember. I'm truly honored. :heart:.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have runes to PTC on at least 3 toons. Got my jackal's collar there for my archer. Good to see the brains behind it hasn't left UO.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No, PTC retired a few years back, but I throughly enjoyed it while it was around. Pacific has always been a 'spirited' group of people, but that's always been part of the charm. I'm absolutely thrilled to see you guys still keeping that spirit alive.

I doubt most of the youngin's know me, but its wonderful to see some still remember. I'm truly honored. :heart:.

the PTC kicked the **** out of Luna any day of the week. i wish we still had something that compared to it.

your one stop shopping center!! (i had a vendor there back in the day, AoS began, with my crafty GM SMITH!)

D

Dr. Taylor

I started in 2000. I remember PTC and Assia very well. Wish we had more like that involved now. I am active player and have 4 accounts.

L

Lonesome Dove

While I have not played in a long time, I do remember PTC and its wonderful owner Assia Penryn. I was allowed to run several vendors there, as well as have a few characters associated with Assias wonderful mall. Besides the character Lonesome Dove (the tamer), I also had the mage Fred daFlatulent and the orcish smith Buomaug as proud members of the PTC mall and Guild. How well I remember Craft nights, treasure hunts and those wonderful IDOC events!! Glad to stumble across Assia and hope all is well with you and yours.....

Ok, Ive finished my Assia "lovefest"- end hijack

P

pacific lily

I think I started in 2002... and I have always been on Pacific. A friend dragged me in to the game kicking and screaming... and occasionally I drag him back in the same way. :) I've been in a few guilds over the years, none that are particularly noteworthy, though I do seem to currently have a couple of characters in FL from when I let a friend use my account for a few months!

I used to have plant vendors in PTC mall with my character Daisy. Craft nights, IDOC events & fishing net events were fun! I was a single mom with an infant back then so I didn't socialize too much but participated when i could!

I've had houses all over, though I think my favorite was an 18x18 on fel ice that I had in I think 2005 or so. It was the only time in-game that I actually had neighbors that were around on a regular basis! Now I live on Moonglow, something I always wanted to do but it used to be impossible to get a plot there! :)

Lily

R

Rand Al

I was on pac in the old beta days. had a guild called aoa also a few other guilds William Wallace was one of my pvp chars over here. i stopped playing pac cause i moved to east coast and started playing catskills more then i quit for a long time was in korea then Iraq kinda hard to play a game from there also no time. Got back and out of the army moved back to pac joined fl wasn't to active and trying to relearn to pvp after fl died went to son and now GOO i am also in ZKV!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Basically starts in 03'
edit: First i met tesla this is before i met playboy, i join up with /m\ tesla taught me how to play a dexxer ect ect old friend good friend and well respect friend.
Started out guildless met my best buddy playboy (named champ back then)
I was in almost all his guilds from Rise ROTC, then i was in FL for a good three months that didn't work to well, i ended up quiting FL after that i quit the game for a good two years, came back join FAIL, Xfered to Napa, Xfered back, Said *** this and join THC (still don't know why) -Edit: I got kicked for being to cocky.. I Went back to TB to try to join up with better base pvpers, i renowed my talking **** status and In two weeks or so of fighting with GOO i joined them, learnt a lot from the ol' king kyrite now i will make my way towards being better and better then i was before.
YAY 03-forever