• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How high can the Vet Reward lighthouse be placed on a house?

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can tell you it can be placed on castle "towers" .. is that third?.. but i don't think there is a limit in conventional designed houses (using customizing tool) .. but i do not know if you might encounter an upper limit if you use those stone tiles to make additional floors.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can tell you it can be placed on castle "towers" .. is that third?.. but i don't think there is a limit in conventional designed houses (using customizing tool) .. but i do not know if you might encounter an upper limit if you use those stone tiles to make additional floors.
kk. Means it might well work. I get two vet rewards soon and want to safeguard my Sea Market ship. Dang things are expensive on Siege. :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive got mine on siege on the 4th floor and no problems.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have mine on 4 castle floor

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you do hit a height where stuff above it is gone after server down.
i remember this was tested with the new walls back before public release, i just cant remember how high the cut off was.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you do hit a height where stuff above it is gone after server down.
i remember this was tested with the new walls back before public release, i just cant remember how high the cut off was.
I plan on putting it on the roof of my third floor alchemy lab where the chimney stands. I should get the vet rewards a week into October. If it goes away I'll let everyone know.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
it wont from there, im talking like raising floors 20-30 tiles above the 4th level of the castle.
on top of 3rd/4th floors your fine for sure, 100%