• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lock Picking] How does one set up public lockpicking boxes?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I moved the THB house from Malas to Trammel on Lake Austin, but haven't officially declared the house open because I can't get the Lockpicking boxes to work the way they did in the old house.

Has something changed, or am I not locking them down the right way? Even set to "anyone", not even the house owner can use the keyrings.

M

MKick

Damn... I just went looking for your place today, and found it wasn't in Malas (first time visiting).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The new THB location is the Trammel Compassion Crossroads. It's the first house north of the road, on the west side of the Guard tower that covers the intersection.

M

MKick

The new THB location is the Trammel Compassion Crossroads. It's the first house north of the road, on the west side of the Guard tower that covers the intersection.
Thanks... good luck getting the chests working.

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

do you tried to "i wish to lock this down", set security to "Everyone"....

"i wish to secure this"

dont work well, because you have to lock down each box by single command.

put the keys on keyrings place the keyring inside, so its locked down automaticly, and arrange the "key-related" boxes around the ring?

set all boxes to "Everyone" too, same with the key.

now they should locked down, but are useable.
you can lock the boxes by using the keys and start picking again.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I locked down the containers, and set them to Everyone, when I moved. I can't get the keyrings inside to do anything, even with the house owner.