• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How does one resurrect a bonded riding horse?

C

chaosinfused

I am a returning player, after 4+ years away from the game. I recently lost my riding horse to an untimely case of the Ettins... I logged out and returned a day later to find this ghost of my dead horse following me around. Is there a way to rez him ?? Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

R

RichDC

Of course, although you will need to find a vetenerian(tamer)

Try the major banks should find someone to res your pet.

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find with normal horses, it's easier and more convenient (for me) to just buy a new one. I don't ever bother bonding them.

I do bond with pack horses, beetles, etc. Just not with regular riding horses.

R

RichDC

Oh one other thing, maybe invest one of your vet rewards into an ethy or buy a charger when you get the $$ no need to worry about bonding at all then.

D

Dragonchilde

I always just go to Luna, and check the Stables. If someone's standing around, I ask (politely!) if anyone can spare a pet rez.

Takes no time at all, and saves cash.