• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you recustomize house that already has stuff in it?

R

Rainfo X

I was trying to consolidate and accidentally forgot to lock some stuff down lats night :wall: Anybody have a recommendation on how to customize a house? I thought there'd be some kind of storage devise, it seems like if you put a wall on something its gonna get axed :bored: What should I do?

M

MoneyMaker

If you were in customization mode, and moved a wall or something, the Item should be in your storage crate.
Just double click your house sign and cycle through the menu. It will say "Relocate Moving Crate" just click it and your stuff will be inside the little gold boxes (nope, those boxes are not removable).
Just remember that where ever your stading is where the crate will appear. It can be a pain in the posterior if you have a heavy item in there and want it on the 3rd floor, when you call the crate on the first floor.
*note* the crate will disappear after a time or when empty, simply go through the menu to get it out again. (unless its empty)
hope this helps!

R

Rainfo X

Thanks, I got it, now I've just got to work on the house design! Although I'm still skeptical, Im wondering how much the moving crate can hold. I'm sure it'll be fine. :)

OH! 9999999999 stones, heh

M

MoneyMaker

Glad to be of help. Don't worry, I have never been able to max it out.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It can be a pain in the posterior if you have a heavy item in there and want it on the 3rd floor, when you call the crate on the first floor.
i think you can call it out multiple times - i seem to remember calling it once on my first floor, unloading some stuff, then going up to my top floor and clicking the house sign again and calling the moving crate and it popped next to me on the top floor. that makes it much easier if you have heavy items, to just call it from the house sign when you're on the appropriate floor for the items you want to remove.