How do you jump and stay in the air?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cdaw80

I have been trying for awhile with no luck . Any tips ?

Thanks

Chris

F

Fangs McWolf

I have been trying for awhile with no luck . Any tips ?

Thanks

Chris
If you mean in a Cog HQ, refer to what Trish said.

There's something that If you mean in TTC, there is a spot you can jump and fly but it's extremely limited. Go to the tunnel for Punchline Place, then right where the brown border/line is between the playground and the tunnel, jump up and then forward to be just past that line. You can hover there some. If you go too far into the tunnel you will go through it into the street. Interesting little gap there. At least it's been working for me.

C

Crazy Fireball

Its not a glitch, its this weird thing that freezes your game - i will ask trish if i can tell you.

T

Tommyboy13

Open book?
True nothing will change for you, but every one else will see you floating.

F

Fangs McWolf

Open book?
True nothing will change for you, but every one else will see you floating.
I do that in NR/DDL when I'm bean squatting. Doesn't work for too long but does give me a moment to sit there and not allow anyone to push me aside and if someone throws beans during that time, I get them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.