• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Do You Fill A Water Pitcher?

U

unified

I am stumped. I've spent over an hour searching Stractics, but could not find anything that tells me how to fill a water pitcher with water from a water trough in my house.

Double-clicking the water trough does nothing. Double-clicking the half-full water pitcher brings up a cursor, but you cannot target the water trough. So...

How do I fill a water pitcher from my water trough?:confused:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your problem is that the jug is half full. You can only fill an empty jug, until then double clicking the jug asks you where you want to pour the water - your choices being to water a plant or to target yourself and drink it. Once empty, you will be able to fill the jug from the trough.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buy about 30 or so water pitchers and throw them at a water elemental

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then what? Kill and Loot the Water Ellie to get it back?

I did this and it just shattered, or so it said...

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then what? Kill and Loot the Water Ellie to get it back?

I did this and it just shattered, or so it said...

Double click pitcher, target water ele. Keep doing this until you get one that doesn't shatter - you'll get a message that the ele threw back an endless decanter. It can take quite a few goes to get one.