• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you exit Jhelom pit as a ghost?

M

MagicNinja

It will not let me upstairs, and it takes too long to wait for the stuck option. Dying = fun, Being a ghost for a hour = not fun

M

MagicNinja

I've been waiting for quite a bit now, and it hasn't worked yet. I had to use it yesterday =( Can anyone help?

M

MagicNinja

Got it to work, I had to run myself into the stairs to get physically stuck before it would attempt to work. Now I gotta try to find a way to Magincia to quit this stupid faction. =(

M

MagicNinja

I still need a way to get there, can anyone provide me with a ride to get there? Or schedule a time that I can be taken there? Thank you.

G

maps for sailing there and instructions on how to plot and sail a course with them can be found on my vendor 4 reds at Mo's house, north of Yew gate.

If you're char is blue you can buy the maps yourself from any npc mapmaker.

I will buy boats for reds and put them on the vendor if contacted, but I'm not willing to keep one on as permanent stock.

M

MagicNinja

Sailing isn't the hard part, it's getting the money. I'm still blue.

I

imported_Goron

I don't own a boat myself:-/
If you save up for one, and use it to go to mag, but then dont want boat after that, ill buy it off of you so u get your money back.

Whats your template/skill levels, I can give advice on easy ways to get money.