How do I price these?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

Terry brought me some shorts home to enhance, they didn't break so now I have:
Barbed leather shorts,
Nightsight
reflect physical damage 4%
Lower reg cost 19%
resists: 4/5/5/6/14

I'm used to pricing my items by #resources x cost of resource + small profit. I haven't a clue how to price this stuff!

K

Kat SP

I would make it a part of a female LRC suit and sell it as such. Depending on the mods of other pieces.. MR, LMC, Resists, etc, the suit as a whole could go for anywhere from 20-50k.

Just my 2 cents.

G

You can either price it by 1% lrc. Ive seen a common price of 100 per 1%, but I would scale things up ie 100 per for 1-50% intensity 250 per for 51-75% intensity 400 for 75%+ or whatever you wanted to put price wise.

Also consider that a 6 piece 100% lrc suit sells for 30-50k (closer to 50) you can determine a price that way as well.