• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] How Do I Make This Dagger???

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What tool do I use for reforging? Do I have to use a Whetstone Of Enervation to get the DI off it? What do I do First, Second? I know it has to be enhanced in the end. Please feel free to PM me or ICQ with the answers I need. Thanks!

Dagger.PNG

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The item was "Of Fortune" with a mid-level runic, with 150 luck, and DCI as a random.

This was followed by the whetstone.

The crafter then powdered it, raised DCI to 15% (the max from imbuing), then imbued SC -1 & FC 1.

The other properties are

SC -1
FC 1
DCI 15%

That's unweighted 450 intensity, and even with weighting still falls under 500.

The end step is enhance with a Forged metal tool using Gold. That's where the Lower Requirements comes from (no sane person would imbue LR on a dagger)

Last edited:

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you very much. Now I just have to wait until Shard of the Dead is done so I can get on TC and figure out which MidLevel runic to use.

The item was "Of Fortune" with a mid-level runic, with 150 luck, and DCI as a random.

This was followed by the whetstone.

The crafter then powdered it, raised DCI to 15% (the max from imbuing), then imbued SC -1 & FC 1.

The other properties are

SC -1
FC 1
DCI 15%

That's unweighted 450 intensity, and even with weighting still falls under 500.

The end step is enhance with a Forged metal tool using Gold. That's where the Lower Requirements comes from (no sane person would imbue LR on a dagger)

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually just made the dagger and the weight when done is 500/500 just fyi. And I was able to reforge it with only 150 luck, no extra property.

Last edited:

TBH

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, I have made four 130 luck only reforges so far off a copper runic, wanted to make sure I was using the right hammer.