• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I get my guild back after transfer ?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was guild leader transferred to Origins came back to pac and now Im no longer in guild and The new guild leader is a player that quit over 5 years ago.
Can A gm make one of my other char guild leader so I can get back into my own guild ?

thank you

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As long as your other toon is at least member status (above Ronin), they can vote for themselves to be guild leader. Since it sounds like you are the only active player, it shouldn't take more than a day for them to become guild leader. If those are only two of your toons in the guild and on same the account, you can make EJ accounts and the guild leader can add them and have them made emissaries to put you back into the guild. Then all of them can vote for you as guild leader.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have tried to vote for other char but there are several old charters in guild that no longer play are characters i have deleted
i cant get the 2/3 vote to change leader as well

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If none are playing, it should go to the one someone voted for and is active. If your other toon is an emissary, I would make a bunch of EJ toons and make them emissaries to add you back and vote for you.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
not to be mr know it all... but an emissary can only raise one to member. although i have noticed if the newly selected guild leader doesnt log in for a certain amount of time (months?) he will lose it and it goes to another person.

i say that from experience. i was on my way to delete a mule to make room for a new mule and when i looked at guild roster, HE was the guild leader !

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I voted and got 6 out of 10 and was able to replace myself lol
all the others not on my accounts got demoted to ronin now.

Im glad I got it back I still have my guild stone, I created the guild after AoS 2004-5

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"but an emissary can only raise one to member"

True but its a high enough rank to vote. I think it's suppose to be transferred after 6 months of them not logging in.

Glad you got it back - dont forgot to leave a toon in on another account as emissary - just in case. LOL

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Glad you got it back - dont forgot to leave a toon in on another account as emissary - just in case. LOL
Or just don't have guild leader do the shard-hopping. What happens if you are the only character in guild - does it transfer with you, or get deleted, or become an empty guild?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, no shard hopping if you are a town governor. I like using my tamer to shard hop. I can tame beetles for toons on other shards or can buy and sell pets.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I did that last Governor Election.....2 days after the voting started...I was the only one on the stone so I didn't have to worry, just had to WAIT until the voting period was over....

Well I was trying to sell a pet..and since my governor character is my ONLY tamer, I had to transfer with her....3 days of playing PM tag, we were finally both online at the same time so I was like like OMG I AM TRANSFERRING RIGHT NOW DON'T MOVE!

Yeah...didn't even realize it until I hit the other shard and saw my tag....DOH!

Thankfully King Blackthorn didn't yell at me too badly when I got back and told him what I'd done and he fixed it for me :)

Will never make that mistake again!

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Im glad I got it back I still have my guild stone, I created the guild after AoS 2004-5
Lucky you! My stone vanished somewhere between 2002 and 2004 and I haven't seen it since. Really hoping it's in someone's Atl museum *and* they'll sell it to me when I find it....

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think if your the only guild member & you transfer, the guild goes *POOF*

I did that once many years ago & the guild disappeared. Once I got back to Atl from shard hoppin I was able to make the guild again. No one had taken my guild name in the few days it was available.