• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I entert the Abyss from the Tel Mur side?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just that. I did the quest with the gargoyle in the old city, and he told me I could enter the Abyss, but when I get to the gate I am told I need to be on a sacred quest. Is this something that is broken?

edit: Ter Mur...

I think I figured it out. I was trying to enter the Abyss from the Ter Mur side as a human, I'm guessing I either need to be a gargoyle or enter the Abyss from the Fire Isle side and complete the quest there.

D

Drazasamus

and in the tomb of the kings say Ord and Anord to either of the flames above the serpent to open the way in... and the levers on the walls let out all the fun stuff :p

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I had gotten that far. I was stopped up at the actual entrance to the Abyss.