• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I create an account?

silasbuss

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Howdy people, could you help me?
How do I create an account, so I don't have to login as a guest?
I really tried everything. Hope this is the right place to ask.
I also lost my guest account :/ anyway I could find it again, without having the number?

Vee

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Howdy people, could you help me?
How do I create an account, so I don't have to login as a guest?
I really tried everything. Hope this is the right place to ask.
I also lost my guest account :/ anyway I could find it again, without having the number?
There is a "Log in or Sign up" clickable link at the top of the page. It opens a form for you to fill in and then an email is sent to you saying how to complete the sign up. When I did this the email didn't arrive so I gad to send Stratics an email from their home link to get it sorted out.

silasbuss

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
There is a "Log in or Sign up" clickable link at the top of the page. It opens a form for you to fill in and then an email is sent to you saying how to complete the sign up. When I did this the email didn't arrive so I gad to send Stratics an email from their home link to get it sorted out.

I mean, how do I register to the game.

Ramathorne

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Login as a guest and create or select your character. The right top icon on the right hand of the screen is a exclamation point. Click it and create your login.