How bout a big game Hunters book??

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
All and every monster in game is listed and then highlited when taken down/killed...i know anyone could keep there own book/journal...but a ingame book that lists all the foe and highlights what u have achieved would be pretty cool

and trying to kill everything there is....would be quite a challenge and would give folks even more to do...

THP Legendary Idocer of Europa.....[Whatever] :next:

Reactions: DJAd

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 12, 2008
I'd do it just to be able to say I've killed everything with one character

swroberts

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2010
I always though it would be a good idea to have a ring around your paper doll of small boxes. As the single top attacker for any named monster(or selection of big game monsters), at the kill you get a 10 min timed non-tradable coin. You drop that coin on your paper doll and a small replica of the monster fills one of the boxes. So when people bring up your paperdoll they can see what you have accomplished.

But I do love the book idea ....