• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HOW ABOUT THEM GIANTS!!

P

pikon198

AND THE FINAL "PERFECT" SCORE IS... 18-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wOOHOO GIANTS GIANTS GIANTS.

Ok. Hehe got that off my chest. Sucks for work tomorrow people are going crazy all over New York. Best subway ride home lol. I told the giants are gonna do it woot woot.

G

That was one of the most unbelieveable super cool, superbowl games in a long time. Hardly really any time left on the clock you could tell he they really wanted that score and worked to GET IT. . . that and the tiny 3 pts earlier on......= top score thus.. victory for the Giants. And even THEN it wasnt over till it was over cuz it almost happened that the pats. coulda still scored with even less time on the clock..just did not happen for em. Great game.

A

Alvo

The Patriots were highly overrated this year. They played in a weak division which means 6 of their wins came against the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins. They also faced somewhat weak opponents who did not make the playoffs when they beat Cincy, Cleveland, and Washington, so thats 9 give me games. Of the remaining 7 regular season games they beat Indy, Philly, Jacksonville, Baltimore, and the Giants by 3 points or less. So that leaves 2 regular season games that they won convincingly, a week 2 win over San Diego and a week 6 win over Dallas.

Lets not forget the fact that they felt they needed to cheat to win. Yes, they were caught cheating. I cant understand why everyone seems to have forgotten this.

Do they have some talented players? Yes. Am I surprised they lost? No.
Best team in NFL history? LoL.

P

pikon198

Woot Wooot, we got our parade on tuesday. LOL Patriots fans are awfully quiet. Did you see that coach jetting off the field with 1 sec o nthe clock. Unsportmanship tsk tsk tsk. Guess the WAAAAAmbulance was waiting to take him away. OH BOY, great underdog story for the Giants. Who woulda thought. 18-1 18-1 18-1 18-1!!!!! YEAAAA!!!!!

P

pikon198

me too, hehe. Didnt know there were any NY siegers here. Maybe ill see a there