• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] How about blaze cu pet planner

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Really nice pet. You rarely see any pets without maxed out resists though. i think you should max out resist points because if it ever resells, that will be seen as a hole

If anything, i might just lower stam regen to 3 instead of 5 and bring poison to 45 resist.

maybe lower hp to 625-630 and put more mana on. that one is just personal preference.

sixmini

Journeyman
Really nice pet. You rarely see any pets without maxed out resists though. i think you should max out resist points because if it ever resells, that will be seen as a hole

If anything, i might just lower stam regen to 3 instead of 5 and bring poison to 45 resist.

maybe lower hp to 625-630 and put more mana on. that one is just personal preference.
thanks for your detail advice.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should stop HP at 600. No pet needs more than 600HP in the hands of a tamer that knows how to use their pet.

You would then have room for 5 stam regen and the resists.

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i would honestly just do 575 hp, rest in mana or cap out your resists as well like they said